1.1

RATED R
I'M SORRY CHRISTIANS
AND MOM. HOPE YOU NEVER FIND THIS!!

The door latches shut behind him as he entered my room for the last time. Maybe that's being overdramatic, or just realistic. I turn to him just as he locks it. Even his back took sexy as hell in that black tee that hung so tightly around his toned body. What I'd do to just touch him.

"Take off your pants," he orders, running his fingers over his lips as he strides across my room to the chair that brought him comfort for the past month. He pulls the furniture up to my bed, the same place he always had it.

It takes all of me to just turn away. Despite the raging party downstairs, my room was dead silent. The only thing I could hear was how fast my heart was racing. I pull off my boots, ultimately giving me feet a breath of fresh air. I keep my eyes pinned to the door as I undo my pants and slowly slide them off my legs. Typically he'd come over when I was already tucked in bed in just a loose shirt, but my smart ass wore a crop top, making me ass on full display.

I walk on the other side of my bed, not looking at him as I stretch my legs out, keeping my back against the headboard. His hand lightly grazed over my bare flesh. I was surprised at how cold his hands truly were. How was he not damn close to sweating like me? I guess because he does this all the time.

His thumb caressed my inner thigh, running up and down. With each stroke his thumb edged closer to my already wet laced panties.

I suck in my bottom lip aggressively. I was sure the skin would start to bleed at this rate due to how hard I was biting down to keep from moaning out something so stupid.

"Mena, when was the last time someone touched you like this?" He asks above a whisper, making me shiver at how seductive his voice was as it rang through my ears.

I can't answer. I physically can't because no audible words will ever come out again. It as long as he's touching me like this. Not as long as Finn Quinton is in a five mile radius from me.

"Mena, answer," he demands so forcefully. If it wasn't me, I'd be scared shitless. But I liked this attitude. Demanding, aggressive, it was a major turn on I didn't even know I had until I met him.

"I-I don't know." I manage to sputter out in a soft sigh. I couldn't help but squint my eyes shut as I try to conceal the sheer pleasure bolting through my body. Call me Troy why don't you. (Sorry but HSM references give me life fuck you)

Through the darkness of my closed eyes, I could still see his smirk at my words. He lets out a gun, his hand sliding closer than before. "Mena," He starts, "do you want to fuck Zach?"

I couldn't take it anymore. If it meant breaking this thing, whatever this thing may be, I can't handle it. My hand adverts to his own, and I press his palm against my quivering pussy. "No. Finn, shit, fuck me." I pleadingly moan, his thumb gliding just where I needed it to be.

He moves his hand for a split second before moving my panties to the side. "Is that really what you want, Mena?"

I turn to him just as he presses his index finger deep inside of me. Slender, and cold. I nod my head sheepishly, bucking my hips upward as he pushes another finger into me. "More than anything." I whisper, just as his ring finger fills me. I hadn't even realized he wore a ring until the cold metal was rhythmically meeting with my opening. I let it a crying moan, pure passion taking over this perfect girl that I played out to be.

I hear him snicker beside me before pulling his fingers away. I glare at him, knowing this was rejection. It had to be, right?

"Come here," he mumbles, patting his knee. I stare warily at him. Was this the part where people jump out of my closet and yell surprise? Was this the part where he tells me he'd never fuck me in a million years?