•5.5•

We're going out on a bang.
Literally.

"You know, if you'd have packed last week like I told you, Mean Mena, we wouldn't be rushing today," Finn scoldingly says, latching shut a container that was holding my blankets.

"No one asked you dick," I say, chucking one of my childhood stuffed animals at him.

He immediately catches the plushie and laughs loudly.

Unfortunately for me, I'd tossed him Mr. Bamboo. What a creative name for a panda.

He lifts the panda and pouts out his bottom lip, "Mena, why'd you shove me in your closet to hear to listen to the love of your life fucking you senseless?" He says in a childish voice.

I snatch the stuffed toy from his grasp and toss it back into my disheveled closet. "This isn't Toy Story you bitch," I laugh, folding my clothes as nicely as humanely possible while in a rush.

My door creaks open slowly and the sound of two more voices fill my room. "I'm sorry for leaving you along with the Mrs. Finn," Orie giggles, the container of much needed coffee in her hand tempting me entirely.

"We got occupied while at the coffee place. I blame Ore," Zack laughs, shoving Orie gently.

"Don't fucking touch her!" I gasp, making everyone turn to me, "She's holding precious merchandise!" I finish, grabbing my coffee from the tray.

"Wow. I'm over here being shoved and all you're worried about if caffeine?" Orie laughs, setting the cup holder onto my desk, "Okay no. I'd probably do the same," she shrugs, grabbing her own cup.

I turn to Finn and watch him finish gathering my stuff. I'm only with him for the sex and his free labor, I swear.

"You're not the least bit worried for these two, Finn?" Zach asks, sitting down on Finn's chair.

Finn laughs, "You get used to it."

I raise my eyebrows before a smirk crosses my face. "Hey Zach," I say, making him turn to me, "I'd recommend moving from that chair."

Zach's eyes widen and he cautiously lifts his body.

"You didn't." He says in a flabbergasted tone.

I shrug, tossing my shirt to Finn because for the life of me I can't fold long sleeved shirts.

Zach sighs, "Orie, we need to fuck on every piece of furniture in your apartment. That way she can't do anything while she's there," he scoffs, walking around to his girlfriend.

"Yeah, that's not happening, Zach," she replies, pressing her hand to his forehead to push him away.

I laugh as Finn puts my clothes into another container.

As time passes and all my belongings are packed away in Finn and I's separate cars for the drive.

I hug Orie goodbye and Zach and her speed off to her apartment. The perk of going to a college that's hardly a drive away is that I can still go to dinner at Rosalind's with my friends and I can still see Finn whenever I want.

My parents and Ash were out school shopping, giving Finn and I time to pack before they come home to bid their goodbyes.

As Finn and I get back to my room, I throw my body to my bed. I had no intentions of cleaning up. Say what you will, but I'm too lazy for that shit.

I expected Finn to fall next to me, but the sound of scraping wood makes me raise my eyebrows curiously.

"What are you doing?" I ask, wondering why Finn's chair was now at it's deemed spot.