•1.1•

"Dinner was fantastic, Mrs. Grace," Teddy smiles to my mother as he wipes away excess food that was truly nonexistent but it was a polite gesture that still confused me to this day. It's like the saying, "why fix something when it's not broken", you know?

"It was fantastic to meet you, Teddy. Now where is it you went to school? I don't recall Mena mentioning you," mom says in the most posh accent I think I've ever heard.

Teddy looks at me for some sort of assistance I believe but there's not much to assist on. "Erm, West High." He coughs lightly to hold onto any pride he may have.

My parents were very familiar with his side of the tracks as one may say. I had no problem with this division seeing as most my high school experience was placed on North Side. I hadn't ventured far from town to be quite honest. The night I met Teddy was my first time at the motel and as far as I was concerned, probably my last. Partying can only be fun for so long.

"Ah. And how'd you like it?" dad asks, making my eyes widen. I expected some sort of ill intended joke that was more triggering. That or I'm reading too many books where fights start. Then again, my life is less exciting now that I'm practically practicing celibacy. Quinn Fabray who?

"Contrary to popular belief, West Side is not as bad as one would imagine. Sure, a majority practice the paraphernalia aspect of what many people think is a 24/7 on the West, but our education system was not terrible. People showed up to class, we learned, I got enough information to further my education."

My parents nod in agreement whereas Ash looks at Teddy with a sort of unbreakable tension. I guess I'll have to ask later, but for now I'll just keep my attention on hoping this night doesn't go to hell.

There was a lengthy conversation about educational plans post high school which actually planned out to be an okay conversation. Whether it was a front or not, Teddy had opened up about law enforcement. He surited the role after a long look that I'll glad take at any chance. Due to his impeccable impression, my parents excused us to my room. Should they really though? I mean, for all they know we could fuck in a million different positions. I can think of a few now actually.

"So this is where Philomena Grace sleeps," Teddy says with a smile as he walks into my room.

Thank God I cleaned it. Not for this particular night but because after a conversation with Cal, the clutter became an overbearing power over me that I hated more than anything.

"Sleeps, eats, and watches Netflix. It's not all that," I laugh awkwardly.

The last boy to step foot in my room was Finn. I know I'm holding on to what could have been, but imagine how all this would play out with him here. My parents coming home would have been a definite eviction for him which I guess thinking about it, it was for the best. Circumstances neglected.

I watch as he takes a seat in Finn's chair. Actually, it's mine. I paid for it, I can sit in it whenever I want. I just haven't gotten around to it.

He pats his leg, making me blush intensely. I oblige because at least reaching some level feels necessary. Not that I owe him anything.

"I think it suits you," He says, pulling my body onto his. It wasn't my first encounter with his dick, of course all those times were simple grinding that I always managed to ruin with my incapability of furthering our relationship. God, I'm so stupid. How could I let something as little as Finn Quinton (okay not little) get in between my present life?

"Yeah?" I whisper lightly, forcing myself to dive into any sort of pleasure I could possibly give him. Handjob, blowjob, any sort of job as Cal suggested before our sisterly embrace that definitely hits the books.

My lips trail along his jawline as I press soft and innocent kisses trying to get in the mood. Our lips meet hungrily or at least hungrily on his part. It was a little hard while he was strategically moving my body to get himself partially off. Teddy was a good guy, I know he's not going to force anything on me. At least this time I'm not plastered and naked. As long as Finn doesn't barge in, I think we're good.

Finn.

Everything went faster paced the more I thought of him. The way sweat drips off his body after a workout, the way his lips feel where my jaw meets my neck, fuck. A small inner moan escapes my lips as I think about every encounter I've had with Finn.

Before things escalate to a point of no return, the door is tapped lightly. I move off of him almost immediately, both my mind and reality catching up to my body all in one swift movement.

"Mena? Can you read me to bed?" Ash calls from the door.

I turn to see a panting Teddy as he adjusts himself to relieve any sort of pressure that was probably overtaking him in this current moment.

"Uh, yeah. Let me just show Teddy out," I bite my lip as I try and conceal anything that may suggest our previous encounter. Who am I kidding, he's a kid. He better not know anything about this or so help me God I will repaint his innocence.

"Well, I had fun," Teddy winks calmly as he stands from the chair. I nod with a soft smile before pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

"At least my family likes you," I shrug, not knowing if it was true or not. We come from opposite worlds. It's amazing how easy conversation had been during dinner alone but the fact that he was a West Sider could easily diminish any rightful thoughts my family may have.

"Good. I want my girlfriend's parents to absolutely adore me," his arms wrap around my waist while mine sweep above his shoulders.

"Mmm. I like that word, girlfriend. Sounds so-"

He cuts me off by leaning me against the dresser. "Sounds so sexy coming from your lips? Well I can't say I disagree, Mena. Thank you for having me over. I can let myself out, by the way. I don't want Ashling to go to bed without a book," he winks, kissing my cheek before fleeing my room quickly.

I manage to release a breath I was holding which made my shoulder lighten at least a little bit. Honestly, what am I doing? Because please, someone tell me.

•———•

Next update is longer and I wanted one dedicated to Mena and Teddy without changing it to Finn.

I slept till 11 which is unusual for me. And I hate sleep so it sucks because now I'm just tired as hell but I write better when I'm tired I dunno it's a frustrating thing. Nothing else interesting is going on. I've played sims more this week than I have. That's a lie. I have like 2000 hours of sims 3 because it beats sims 4 although I prefer sims 2 but oh well. Anyways,

Go check out my other works:

•Summer Sex
&
•2,213.3 Miles Away