•4.2•

Finn swings our hands in the air, nearly hitting the poor family ahead of us as we walk down the airport.

Our day was nothing interesting. We went for a walk, came back to the hotel and packed everything up. We had just gone through security and were on our way to the gate.

"Here's an idea," Finn says in a suggestive tone, making me turn and face him with a cocked eyebrow.

"Let's join the mile high club," he winks, making me laugh louder than necessary. It wasn't because the idea was funny, but because the family in front of us looked horrified as the mother turned with a reddened face.

We continue our walk and soon we are seated at the gate entry. "So, how long is our flight?" I ask, looking at the ticket in my hand.

"An hour and a half," he replies, leaning his head closer to my ear, "Why, wanna take me up on that offer?" He whispers seductively, making me shift awkwardly to avoid any uncontrollable sexual build up.

"You're revolting sometimes, you know that?" I reply in a soft whisper, making him laugh loudly, his voice vibrating our combined seats.

"You're mean sometimes, Mena," he retorts, making me shrug nonchalantly.

"They don't call me Mean Mena for nothing," I joke, planting a soft hiss to his cheek. I wasn't about to display too much affection in the middle of an airport no matter how badly I wanted to.

A few moments later our flight begins boarding and the same sense of fear from the first flight rushes over my body. It was petrifying to be honest. Someone has to have released the Basilisk. Tommy Boy is that you? (Not even sorry accept the references)

Finn gives my hand a tight squeeze, leading me up the line that had formed.

Had I been in this position with anyone else, I don't think the small action would make me feel so much calmer. It was amazing how Finn could make me feel so much better about myself. I'm getting sappy, but just looking at how excited he was, was making me overjoyed too. There were so many things I want to say to him, a lot of emotions that are so indescribable that it eats me up inside not being able to tell him. I just couldn't ask for anyone better to give me these feelings. Honestly, I was lucky.

•———•

I look down and see Mena beaming brightly up at me. "What?" I ask, the cute look on her face way too adorable to forget.

She scrunches her nose, causing the small dimples on either side of her lips to be more defined than usual. "You're cute," she says innocently, making me smile even brighter if that was possible.

Before I could make a cocky remark, the woman in charge of the tickets calls us over. Mena and I hand her our tickets and we proceed down the terminal.

We were silent the walk down, and once we reach the plane and are lead to first class, Mena's still in pure awe. It was mediocre to say the least, but she'll really have it coming soon. I'm hoping for a drop to the knees in a completely PG 13 way. Unless she says otherwise in which case I obviously can't reject. That'd just be too rude of me.

We take our seats on the opposite side we had on our first flight, and Mena smiles brightly out the window. At least she wasn't panicking like before, which thankfully made me feel better.

Although the flight here was fine, watching her so anxious was soul crushing. The thought of Mena in any mood or mind space that wasn't positive was the worst thing to witness.

She looks up at me, probably having noticed my staring, and takes my hand in her's which we had dropped to get to our seats.

"You look deep in thought," she points out, her small little dimples that were hardly noticeable to the human eye were secured at the corner's of her lips as she smiles up at me.