1.6

I stiffen in my bed as the feeling of an arm dropping of my stomach brings me from my sleep. The sun was peeking into my window as well as a soft spring breeze. After Finn and I fucked again last night, I fell asleep. I imagined he'd leave me but his arm over my body showed otherwise. I move out of his grasp lightly and turn off my alarms. I'll at least be a little considerate.

I pull on my large tee shirt before walking across my room to my dresser. I pull out a fresh pair of clothes and make my way across the hall to the bathroom. I take a long shower, hoping he wakes up and leaves me. As I get out of the shower, I quickly brush my teeth and put on my outfit for today which was a grey cropped hoodie with roses lining the sleeves and a pair of black jeans with holes. Might as well look cute I guess.

As I step back into my room, I see Finn playing on his phone, now wearing his pants at least. What was he waiting on?

I step in and toss my towel into the hamper before looking at him. He smiles up at me, tossing his phone to the side. "You know, it's not nice to leave your guest wondering where you went," he says, being a complete smart ass.

I roll my eyes playfully and lean on my wall. "Who said you're a guest?"

He rolls his eyes mockingly. "Just get over here. I want to cuddle." He states.

I'm immediately taken aback. Finn Quinton does not cuddle. I stare at him confusedly before giving in. Might as well make last night last. I climb onto my bed and fall into his side, molding like clay so perfectly into him.

"You know, we can't be late today. We have the senior meeting." I point out, probably ruining the moment.

He looks down at me with a small smirk somehow based on hope. "What, so no morning sex?" He asks somewhat serious.

I swat his chest and push my body off of his. "You should really get going." I sigh, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

He pulls my waist down onto his, making me groan in frustration. "Finn, as much as I want to stay like this, I've already missed enough school."

He leans up and presses a soft peck to my lips. "Fine, fine. But I'm driving." He pushes me off of him, making me look at him with confusion.

"Um the hell you are. I'm not getting on that death trap!" I exclaim, watching as he picks his shirt off the floor.

"Hey now, I'm a safe driver. But I'll drive your car then." He states, pulling the shirt over his torso.

"The hell you are. If people see us together you're bound to get your ass kicked by the entire basketball team." I point out the obvious as I brush through my hair.

He shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly as he ties on his shoes. Damn. He's already three steps ahead of me goddamn. "So? I have the entire football team."

I roll my eyes, walking over to my vanity to quickly apply little to no makeup but just enough to look semi alive. "Finn, you're lined in bruises from him," I groan out, applying mascara to my eyelashes.

He approaches me lightly and presses a for peck to my neck. "Yeah, but most of them are from you."

I swat his head away so I could finish getting ready which only seemed to fuel him more as he threw his arms around my neck and gripped my breast through my shirt. I let out an unwilling moan as my head falls back against his chest. His mouth begins sucking on the flesh where my neck and head meet. I was half tempted to give in and just skip today, but I couldn't if I wanted to.

"Finn," I groan out while tousling his hair as he moves his lips down my neck. "Finn, we really need to go. We're going to be late."

He lets out a defeated sigh, kissing my cheek before trailing a kiss to my lips. "Fine, fine. But only if I can drive."