•4.1•

"Oh, can we now, Mean Mena? And what does your pretty little head think we should do?" He asks, gently rubbing circles on my hips as he slowly leans his head towards my neck.

I rest my hands on his bare chest as he carefully presses an aggressive kiss to my neck.

"Self control maybe," I try to joke but instead my voice comes out in a high pitched gasp as he bites down on my flesh.

I feel him smile against my flesh as he moves his lips up the side of my neck until he was gently sucking on the spot where my jaw meets my neck.

My eyes roll to the back of my head as he presses his thumbs harder against my hips. "Any other ideas?" He whispers, gently pressing a kiss to my ear.

I bite my lip as he moves his arms down my body until I was lifted from the wooden floors of his hotel room.

"We can always keep doing this," I suggest, even thought things were already too far, at least in my opinion, my very turned on for Finn Quinton opinion.

He hums in acquiescence. I hardly noticed him moving until he had his back in the bed and I was pressed on top of him.

I brush my hair out of my face and smile down at him innocently before lowering my lips onto his chest.

He lets out a deep howling groan as I bite and suck on the toned flesh of his abdomen. I carefully grounded my hips at a rhythm as I went, making him let out much more louder groans that could probably get us a noise complaint from anyone staying next door.

I slowly moved my body down until my face was met with his V-line. I kiss my way down the muscle before sliding his joggers and boxer briefs down his legs.

"Fuck," Finn groans once he catches wind on what I was intending to do.

I smile up at him as his cock springs free from it's confinement.

"Mena," he urges gently as I carefully tease him with my hand.

"What?" I ask with wide eyes and an innocent look. Yes, I was going to torture him. Not because of earlier events, but because our entire relationship was built on him teasing me in my bedroom late at night. The least I can do is get minimal revenge.

But the sight was too much for me to handle. I carefully lower my mouth onto his throbbing member, causing him to let out a hoarse groan that was music to my ears.

Size wasn't everything, I can easily say, but Finn was exceptionally big. But it didn't stop me from sliding my mouth down his cock as far as I could before completely pulling away to look at him.

A hand was resting on his forehead as he stared down at the scene. His other was tightly squeezing the sheet beside him.

I press my mouth down again, my eyes closing in pleasure. My mind which had been full of overloading thoughts was now as empty as the great abyss. Bobbing my head quickly and pleasurably, I savor every taste, every feel, every sound of the moment.

I quicken my pace, knowing his signs of climaxing all too well. A couple moments later, his c.um was filling my mouth. I savor the salty taste before swallowing every last drop.

After making sure he was finished, I pull away and wipe my mouth carefully on the back of my hand.

Finn lets out loud pants as I move my body from the floor where my knees had been glued, and onto the bed beside him.

"That," He finally says a few seconds later, "Was not what I was expecting," he finishes, making me giggle as he pulls me to his side.

"What can I say, I, Philomena Myla Grace is just full of surprises," I wink, as he presses a kiss to my forehead before settling my body beside his.