•5.1•

I'm running out of funny warnings..
So Tim Allen is cool.
Yeah,
They're gonna have sex.

Can something as simple as a car ride be perfect? I don't think I could have said so myself until this particular night.

After what happened on the roof, Finn and I made our way downstairs and gave our regards to the staff before shuffling back into the limosouine.

His hand hadn't left my own since.

It was a comfortable silence between us. I couldn't think of anything to say. I was beyond thankful for this trip, for the presents, for all the money he's spent on me in the past two weeks. I was beyond thankful. Is that possible?

Everything seems so impossible when I'm with Finn. Impossible to breathe, to speak, to focus on anything other than him, everything was impossible.

But every time I glance over to him, I find it impossible to not love him. Sure, I was now in charge of the Finn Quinton Fan-Club, something I'd have never admitted and still wouldn't, but it felt right to love him. It's like this feeling has been here all along, even when we broke up. I loved him more than I loved anything else. It's toxic to have such a thought process about someone, but if it wasn't true I think I'd be living a lie.

We speak no words as we enter the hotel. It was silence in the lobby, and near to silence in the elevator.

Somehow Finn had managed to keep his body behind my own in the event of stepping into the elevator. It was almsot as nerve wracking if not more to have him behind me instead of beside me or even in front. Although I can't complain.

The only noise filling the small space was the sound of the soft melodic elevator music as we ascended to our floor.

I feel Finn's cold, rough finger caresses the showing skin of my curved cut of dress.

I feel a shiver run down my spine as his entire hand slips between the fabric and my skin so his palm was pressed directly on my belly.

I feel my body stumble back ever so slightly and my back presses against his torso.

The way his coarse fingertips traveled along my flesh felt like a magnetic pull. Like his hands were meant to travel the entirety of my body, and for that, I thank science.

Finn uses his free hand to brush the hairs off my shoulder before his lips press onto my neck slowly.

He trailed soft kisses along my shoulder as his hand slowly travels down my stomach. He huskily chuckles in my ear at a new revelation, "Mean Mena," he whispers deeply, his voice driven by list, "You're a sneaky girl, aren't you?"

I swallow the lump in my throat, or at least try to. "They'd get ruined anyways, Mr. Quinton. It seems that the more time I'm with you, the more trips to Victoria Secret I have to take," I pant out as his thumb caresses my bare pussy.

He hums in what I assume to be approval before he slowly guides my legs farther apart.

I'd given up all hope on standing by myself, and judging by his eagerness pressed against my back, it was safe to say we were in the same boat.

He hums at my reluctancy to move my legs apart, and within seconds his fingers were gently teasing me.

I turn my head to scold him but before I could speak he traps by lips in his own, only making me even more turned on than ever.

Something about sexual acts in public made me feel like someone I wasn't. Like I'd left my own mind and let the most demonic entity take over. But I wasn't opposed to it in the slightest. The rush of it all, the fear that someone will take one look and notice our slightly disoriented appearances. It was something I never thought I, Philomena Myla Grace would ever experience but here I am with Finn Quinton trapped inside and elevator with only the soft noise of music and our pants radiating off the four walls.