04

x   i   n   g        w  e  i  j  u  n  g

"uh, basically this whole place we're in is the dream team headquarters– down the hallway we have our offices. this first room on the left is the editors office, where all editors do their job to edit. the second door on the left is the writers office which is where the writers of course to their job and then the one straight down the hall is the meeting room, next to it is the chamber of secrets." heeyeon showed me around the whole headquarters.

well, i never thought it'd be this big. "the chamber of secrets is where we store all of our infos, secret files, testing equipments, clues, evidence and more. we have a special key to open that door." heeyeon said and pointed at the normal wooden door that you wouldn't even guess there would be important things behind it.

"this is area 51– this used to be the room full of technology equipment but we lost the key. we really don't know where it is." heeyeon mumbled.

"hold up, didn't you guys say weijung just found a key in the school garden? maybe it's that key?" jeno said. nayoung's face lit up as she ran towards me, "where's your key?"

i furrowed my brows, confused before grabbing the key from my pocket and showing it to her. she grabbed it and eyed it. "hmm, does anyone have their key on them?" nayoung asked as jisung threw his key to her as she caught it. she took both keys and placed them both together. "doesn't this seem– quite pink?" nayoung mumbled and showed them my key.

jaemin tilted his head as he squints his eyes at the key, "kinda?"

"i'm gonna try to open area 51 with this." nayoung stated and walked towards the door which completely said area 51. she inserted the key which fitted perfectly, when she twisted the key it made a sound as the door opened. nayoung's eyes widened as she squealed, "oh my gosh! it's opened! after 2 years!!" nayoung jumped.

"what's with the room?" i knitted my brows.

"well, since this room is open– you can have it. it's a room for hackers, we don't really have any hackers even back then but this room was built just for hackers. it has all the equipment and stuff you need." mark pointed out.

"go get settled in tomorrow, i have something to discuss today." mark mumbled.

i nodded as we all gathered up in the main room which is called the artist lab.

"so in dream team– we do tons of investigations, we unveil tons of secrets inside the school grounds, we post articles on the dream team's own official website which is secret society. there, we share secrets, truths, rumors and juicy stories within the school and maybe even other schools. we don't like boring news and fake news so we tend to really investigate everything even if it means traveling here to there just to get info." mark explained.

"in dream team, we of course have our positions. i'm the president, jaemin is vice president. i'm an executive writer, journalist as well. i hold the writing department." mark told me as he signaled the others to introduce their positions as well.