36

3 r d    p e r s o n s   v i e w

"where the fuck did you go?" donghyuck asked as soon as weijung stepped in the headquarters. her eyes were puffy from crying. donghyuck wanted to tease her more but that all went down when he noticed her puffy eyes. he frowned, "did you cry?"

"isn't it obvious?" weijung mumbled.

"what happened? and where the hell did you even go?" donghyuck bombarded her with different questions. "it's just nothing, i'll tell you another time hyuck." weijung told him and pushed him aside.

"hey, no one pushes lee donghyuck aside!" he exclaimed.

weijung ignored him and entered the area 51. as usual, she sat on her chair. she looked at her bracelet, "finally, you're somewhat going to be used again." weijung said as she plugged the chip inside her computer. the files loaded in. "then it's confirmed.. the nam family is responsible for my mothers death. more like, nam jiwon." weijung spat.

she finished her papers, printing them and sending an email to the police department that has finally finished the case. with enough evidence and clarification, she could finally finished her mom's case. "wait!" she suddenly exclaimed, removing her finger from the enter button.

"i can't just accuse eunji's mother like that– i need actual evidence. like the book that jaerin saw. i need it." i muttered. "i guess freaky friday will be a day filled with tons of adventure about books then."

"anyways, jaena!" an imaginary light bulb popped out above weijung's head as she remembered the thing about exposing jaena. she chuckled to herself, "oh boy, you messed with the wrong person."

"aha!" weijung grinned as she was able to open jaena's accounts

"aha!" weijung grinned as she was able to open jaena's accounts. "oh, she has a profile in some random school secret files?"

KWON JAENA

daughter of kwon heejin and kwon daewon.
– a writer for the school news blog
– known to be a bitch in school
– has an obsession for some boys
– loves being praised