19

3 r d   p e r s o n s   v i e w

3 r d p e r s o n s v i e w

"weijung. just stay awake okay?" jeno told her as jaemin carefully lifted her up. the rock had hit her head. "why did she do that?" jisung asked mark as they both help chenle get up after being pushed down by weijung. "remember what minyoung said? she'll even sacrifice herself."

"this is messed up! who did that." chenle growled as he stood up. he tilted his head as he watched the others rush weijung to the clinic. "what an immature human being to throw rock at someone."
chenle purposely said it loud for everyone to hear. "are you sketching this, renjun?" mark asks him and he nods.

"i bet the hitter was using a slingshot." jisung said as he held the rock. the rock was as big as his palm.

"we need to search the area for some clues later, i will excuse the members later afternoon to search around the area." mark told them.

"can i go to the clinic?" chenle asked.

"i'll come with you!" jisung said as he followed chenle towards the clinic.

there they arrived, they saw the others gathering around.

"donghyuck hyung!" haechan turned around once he heard his name being called. haechan gestured them to come closer. "is she alright?" chenle asked. haechan shrugged, "i.. don't know, chenle. i don't know."

chenle stuck his bottom lip out a bit before trying to peak. the nurse was treating her head alongside nayoung. "is it my fault?" chenle asked worriedly. "it's not our fault chenle, neither it is hers. if someone didn't aim a rock at you, she wouldn't get hit." heeyeon told him.

"she's still unconscious, i suggest visiting her later." the nurse told them. "but, who would take care of her?" nayoung furrowed her brows, she didn't seem to like where this was going. "i will." the nurse said.

"why can't we?" haechan asked.

"because i said so. she'll be fine here, unless you want me to send her back to her room." the nurse placed her hands on her hips.

"fine. just please take care of her real well." chenle said before they all exit the clinic.

they all met up at the same place they were at awhile ago. "how is she?" renjun suddenly asked as he saw the sight of his friends. "she's fine, the nurse won't let us guard her though." haechan said.

"if chenle was the main target that rock was heading for, then weijung must've saw the person targetting chenle." jeno stated.

"what are you guys up to?" they all turned to find someone they regretted seeing. "um, hello~?" the girl waved her hands at them.

"what are you doing here?" renjun furrowed his brows.

"why? can't i just know what my ex-friends are doing. i already told you, you'll regret kicking me out and not listening to me." she grinned and placed her hands on her hips.