60

60th chapter y'all ;)

shits about to get doooowwnnn rawr lmao joke that was cringeworthy.

"do as your promises, i don't deal with only talking."

ᎾNᎬ ᎾF ᎢᎻᎬ ᎠᎪᎡKᎬᏚᎢ ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡᏚ ᎾF ᏚᎬᏟᎡᎬᎢ ᏚᎾᏟᏆᎬᎢY ᏚᎢᎪᎡᎢᏚ ᎻᎬᎡᎬ

ʇɥǝ ɟɐıɹ ʍǝǝʞ

3 r d    p e r s o n s    v i e w

weijung looked at jeno and immediately stood up, slightly wobbling due to the fact that she just woke up. as soon as she got her balance, she headed towards the secret chambers as jeno just followed her, curious on what was weijung on about this time.

"weijung? are you fine? is everything alright?" jeno asks worriedly. weijung nods as she starting rummaging through the files. "weijung! what are you doing?" jeno exclaimed. weijung continued ignoring him as she was too busy looking for the files she needed.

"astronomy club, this used to be astronomy club. i want to know more about them. they don't seem like a friendly club." weijung suddenly spoke. jeno furrowed his brows, "um, yeah. they're kinda like the second occult club." he then blinked a couple of times, "h-hold on— how'd you know that?"

weijung shrugged, "i have my ways."

"now, tell me, what's with them? are they more than just students studying about stars— or are they studying different stars."

jeno was taken aback by the sudden question, "i may not be renjun to know a lot of things but i do know much about them."

"you see, their president, is normal. yeah, she's nice, i guess. but the members itself aren't. astronomy club used to be a huge club like dream team today. they were like a superior back in the day, that's what our hyungs always told us."