49

"lele..."

3 r d    p e r s o n s   v i e w

3 r d p e r s o n s v i e w

"today's the last day of exams!" chenle exclaimed as he sat down on his seat next to weijung. weijung gave him a faint smile. nightmares and hallucinations—that kept her from focusing well. "are you okay?" chenle mumbled, noticing that weijung wasn't actually okay.

they had to take her to the hospital yesterday night for treatment, hopefully she'll get better sooner. renjun on the other hand, his bruises were getting a bit better but it seemed like all his pain and bruises went to weijung. renjun was worried something bad might really happen, especially since today is the day.

today is freaky friday, which means exploring the catacombs. renjun turned around and faced jaemin who was busy reviewing his notes, "nana." renjun called. "injun." jaemin replied and kept his eyes on the book.

renjun scrunched his nose, "don't you feel something bad is gonna happen? like.. ever since we've been doubting eunji's death, it's like everything is happening so quick."

"hmm, i mean it's july next week, what do you mean by quick?" jaemin raised a brow.

"well– the fact that she's not actually dead is more scary. what really happened and why the heck did she fake her death?" renjun muttered lowly, keeping in mind that no one should hear what they are talking about.

jaemin sighed and looked at renjun, "as long as we're all together, we got each others back okay?" jaemin gave renjun an assuring smile before going back to reviewing. renjun huffed and turned back, he opened his journal and started flipping the pages.

"it's counting down the dates?" renjun furrowed his brows as he saw the 'hey, change your ways' thing again. there was a small number on the side which clearly said 2, oh yeah, they have 2 more days until the week ends.

"change your path.. there isn't even any path." renjun murmured.

he was about to flip another page when the teacher suddenly came into the room. renjun shoved his journal back into his bag before zipping it close and looking front. "today's the last day of the exams– i hope you all do your best like always." their teacher said before passing out sheets of paper.

6 hours of the exam, some students started to leave the hall, getting ready for lunch. renjun, jaemin and donghyuck exited the same classroom as they all headed towards the cafeteria room. there, they met up with the others.

"you good?" jeno asked weijung while they were eating. weijung nodded, "the bruises do still hurt but i can manage for later.. i have to." weijung said.