51

z h o n g       c h e n l e

"i'm sorry hyung." those were the last words i said to jaemin as i fell down from the bridge.

everything was so peaceful and dark, i thought i was going to die, i thought i will drown

everything was so peaceful and dark, i thought i was going to die, i thought i will drown. i tried to open my eyes in water but i couldn't. i tried to swim up but i felt so heavy, like something was pulling me down. i used my strength to swim up but i just couldn't. i was starting to loose my breath– my eyes were slowly closing when i heard shouting.

a hand grabbed onto my arm as it pulled me out of the deep water.

i sucked in air as the person brought me to the surface. i was soaked. i looked up to see the rest, also soaked. "what are we going to do now? the cameras and the earpieces fell– i'm pretty sure the cameras aren't working anymore." heeyeon stated as we walked down the dark hallway.

"the flashlights don't work either." jisung shook his head.

"i managed to save our phones by throwing it fast onto the surface," heeyeon said and handed us our phones, "it's not wet, i hope its not."

"mine is still working!" jisung said and fist bombed the air.

"nayoung-noona texted me, she asked me if we're okay– the cameras are still working, jeno-hyung said it's waterproof, but some crashed because its either down deep in this water lost or fell somewhere." i said and showed them my phone.

"let's keep going? my navigator is working." heeyeon said and lead the way.

i hope weijung is alright, as well as my other hyung.

"i'm starting to get scared, without weijung i feel.. like we're gonna get lost." jisung said and tugged onto my sleeve. i patted his back, "we'll be fine, we'll find them soon." i told him as we walked down the hallways of the catacombs.

"they said that above this floor is the floor they are on– which is the floor we need to be on to get to chamber three, but.. there are so many ways!" donghyuck exclaimed and flashed the light onto the three ways we could possibly go to. only one of them is correct.