52

"in life, nothing is ever fair."

what did mark lee see?

3 r d    p e r s o n s    v i e w

3 r d p e r s o n s v i e w

"i gave you information, but i believe director kim would be able to really help you." jaerin sighed as she stood up. "listen, on you way out, i think it's best if you avoid bumping into them; killer and her friends."

"i'll just contact the others to get out as quick as they can." jaemin nodded.

weijung stood up, same as renjun. weijung released a sigh and was about to speak when she fell to the ground, groaning in pain. "it hurts.. i feel like i'm being stabbed by tons of needles." weijung yelped as renjun helped her up. "they still have the doll." jaerin hissed.

renjun supported her until he squeezed his eyes shut, feeling a burning sensation on his back. "ah shit, we need to get out of here." jaemin cursed and helped the two. "i'll escort you guys out, we need to get them out of here." jaerin said and helped jaemin.

the four hurriedly went out of the chamber three as they headed their way towards the exit. weijung shook her head, hearing sudden voices whispering to her. "this isn't the time for some creepy shit!" weijung exclaimed.

"it hurts! jaerin.. stop." weijung sighed and sat down on the ground, wincing in pain. jaemin noticed the two stopped and stopped as well. "what are you doing? we have to go!" jaemin said and bent down to her level. weijung frowned, "i can't.. she's.. she's torturing the doll way to much." weijung said as tears were on the verge of falling.

there were twinges in her stomach, the pain was too much. weijung felt dizzy, her world was spinning. "can you hear me?" those were the repeated words that she heard until she blacked out.

jaemin's eyes widened and shook her, trying to wake her up but nothing was happening. "i need to contact mark." jaemin said and stood up, going to a corner and started dialing mark's number.

renjun on the others hand stood there, worried for his friend. "why is this happening?" he mumbled lightly, also starting to feel dizzy. "w-who are you?" he stuttered as he heard voices also speaking to him in his mind. "chenle no!" renjun was seeing stuff, he was seeing something, something that he didn't want to see.

that's when he also fell, blacking out on the floor.

.

AWHILE AGO.

chenle furrowed his brows, slightly shocked at the message he got. "choose.. one?"