20

3 r d    p e r s o n s   v i e w

"jungwoo-hyung?" mark mumbled as he entered the headquarters. his hyung was standing there, busy touching some stuff. "what are you doing here?" he asked his hyung as he placed his bag on the table. jungwoo chuckled and looked at his dongsaeng, "you guys didn't tell us you actually added a new member."

mark rubbed his nape, "well yeah, minyoung told us she could help us so we did add her."

"she's a hacker! i got to spend time with her awhile ago, i can't believe our team is already getting a hacker." jungwoo exclaimed. he seemed pretty excited about it.

"you've met her?" mark questioned and furrowed his brows.

jungwoo nodded, "your school nurse told me to escort her back safely to her dorm so i did."

"is she alright?" mark asked. jungwoo tilted his head a bit, "yeah, of course."

"jungwoo?" nayoung furrows her brows as she enters the headquarters as well, the rest trailing behind her, also shocked by jungwoo's appearance.

"hello~" jungwoo smiled softly as he waved at them.

"what are you doing here?" haechan asked and plopped onto a chair.

"i came here to visit, taeyong is also anticipating for a meeting at his home." jungwoo said.

"meeting? meeting for what?" jeno perplexed.

jungwoo shrugged, "well i have no idea. anyways, i'll text any of you on when taeyong decides on a meeting! i have to go now."

they nodded, "sure hyung! take care!" jaemin told his hyung as jungwoo exits the headquarters.

"i think someone should visit weijung by this time, we have no idea what is still going on." nayoung suggested.

chenle raised his hand fast, eager to see her. "since i was the reason why she got hit, i want to visit her."

mark nodded at his excuse, "okay, sure then chenle. go ahead."

"if she wants to go out let her, i think we need some help in investigating the scene." mark stated as he grabbed his supplies.

"give her this." renjun placed a bracelet on chenle's palm. chenle looked at him, confused, "what's this for?"

"i think that's weijung's. you might want to hand it over to her." renjun mumbled and gave chenle a pat on the shoulder. chenle nodded at his hyung, "okay! i'll
go now!"

chenle ran out in a hurry, he took large steps towards the girls dormitory in order to get there faster. upon reaching the entrance, he head loud chattering which made him stop his tracks and hide behind a bush.

"now look! they are suspicious of you!" the voice was rather choppy which made chenle think it came from a device. chenle slightly peaked to see a girl with a long black cloak on her. the girl looked around as it was holding something against her chest, it seemed like a bag. "no they are not! i still have to place this book somewhere." the girl responded to the phone.