54

he couldn't do anything, he had to do it.

x i n g        w e i j u n g

"weijung!!" i turned around as i heard my name being called. i raised a brow and was about to turn back around when i saw chenle running towards me. he was wearing a black shirt, a black cap and black pants. "what's with you and black today hm?" i asked. he rolled his eyes, "excuse you– i look good."

"can't argue with that." i chuckled.

"besides, you're wearing all black too! we're matching!" he grinned and nudged me. i playfully rolled my eyes at his statement, "what's up anyways?"

"hmm, i want to hangout with you! the basketball court is empty, let's play." he said and grabbed my wrist. i nodded and let him drag me towards the basketball court. "look at this!" he said and threw the ball towards the ring as it perfectly went into the hoop.

my jaw dropped at how perfect his shoot was. "are you secretly a basketball player?" i joked. he shrugged and winked at me, "i can do it from behind!" he exclaimed and shoot it backwards as it also went into the hoop. "i'm— shocked." i stated as i stood there.

"here, you try it." chenle said and passed me the ball. i deadpanned, "i'm clearly not good at this." i told him.

"come on! just try." chenle said.

i raised a brow, "i just have to throw it.. right?"

"yeah, go ahead. pretend you're hacking or something." chenle shrugged. i gave him a weird look, "what has basketball have to do with hacking? how does hat even connect?"

i sighed, "fine."

i threw the ball as it landed far away from the hoop. "it's alright! you'll get better, come i'll teach you." chenle encouraged as he gestured to come closer to him. i did as he stood behind me. he gave me the ball as he leveled it, he placed his hands on top of mine as he aimed the ball towards the hoop.

i couldn't even process everything, the way chenle was doing, it was as if he's back-hugging me and i feel very flustered by it. chenle taught me quickly before i finally did it. "see! it's because zhong chenle taught you." he grinned and gave me a high-five.

"i think that's enough basketball." i said as we left the court. "hmm, we still have plenty time before we go back to the booths, let's walk around!" chenle suggested. i plainly nodded, following what he wants to do. chenle told me things about his family and such, he made jokes along the way too.