06

x  i  n  g        w  e  i  j  u  n  g

today was of course a new day, they still haven't told me what that case was and i'm getting real curious. i tried hacking into the dream team's system to find out any information about chenle but i thought that would be nice if i do when i have already settled in area 51.

i also have planned to go to where the glass window pane broke. for some reason, that place had an eerie feeling whenever i walk pass by.

after lunch, i was ready to do what i wanted but i was stopped when jeno called me out. i looked at him in confusion and he came up to me and told me that everyday we had to stop by to the headquarters and do some stuff. i nodded before walking out the room.

i made my way to the place where the glass pane fell. scanning the area for some clues on how the heck it fell, i saw two broken screws by the bushes. i fished out my plastic zip tie bag from my backpack and placed the screws inside for evidence purposes. i used my flashlight to scan the area, my eyes averted towards the side where a thing shined when i pointed my flashlight on it.

i walked close to it and it was a gold pin. "huh? a star shaped pin? this pin looks familiar, i know i have seen it before." nonetheless i also placed it in a separate plastic bag before stuffing it in my backpack.

i took down some notes until someone cleared their throat. i flinched, turning around to see the familiar blonde boy. "what are you doing here?" he asked me. his eyes went down as he saw me limped backwards. he stared at my injured leg. "you're the one who got hurt yesterday?" he pointed out, asking me.

"uhh, isn't it obvious." i raised a brow.

"you still haven't answered my question though." he crossed his arms, waiting for me to answer his question.

"i'm just, checking." i said.

"yeah right. more like investigating." he rolled his eyes.

my eyes landed on the black notebook that was on the ground, he must've dropped it. i grabbed it, opening it and flipping through the pages. "h-hey! that's mine!" he exclaimed.

i gasped at his sketches. there were sketches on what happened yesterday. then he must've seen everything. he then snatched his notebook back. "that was rude." he stated.

"you were there?" i furrowed my brows.

"i was studying you." he mumbled. i was taken aback, "what?"

"i happened to pass by as well and when i was about to help you but jaemin was faster." he explained.

"you know him?" i raised a brow.

"many people know him." he shrugged.

"what's with the sketches?" i questioned him.

"oh, it's nothing. i just love illustrating things." he stated.