38

again, the bench sitter was yerin

let's repeat that, it was only stated once throughout the chapters—some thought it was just randomly placed there.

[why would it be underlined or italicized if it's not important?]

y o o n    j a e r i n

i was peacefully walking down the silent hallways of the catacombs when i passed their office again. i slowly walked in, "they must've left already." i mumbled to myself as there were no signs or clues that they were still down here.

i scanned through the killers belongings. she had many weapons upon her sleeves which is kinda not surprising. i checked her table and saw a basket. i placed my hands on the soft cloths inside, there were also pins, threads and needles inside. "are these.. rag dolls?" i questioned as i saw a rag doll. i looked around and saw my black magic book!

i gulped as i saw the opened page, "oh my.. they are really going to push the voodoo shit thingy." i mumbled as read. "these girls are sick." i stated. that's when i heard footsteps nearing. "aish! why do they always have to come at the wrong time?" i grunted and ran out of the room as fast as i could. i quickly hid by a stack of old crates as i watched them enter their own hideout.

i narrowed my eyes at them. who are they? why do they hide? all i know was the killer used to have good intentions for the school but what happened? is it because she has a new friend? or is it even a friend.

"oh! the baskets are delivered. i guess she's really desperate for renjun." one of the girls let out a strange laugh. "oh puh-lease you were too. and like she said, i don't think you'll be getting a warm welcoming once you reveal yourself." the other one said as she started rummaging through her stuff.

"tsk, i don't regret anything." the girl said.

"right."

i stopped eavesdropping and decided to go back to my part of the catacombs. i stopped by the memorial. i furrowed my brows as i saw a little moomin stuff toy on her name plate. "did dream team leave this here?" i mumbled. "this shouldn't be here! if she sees this she'll know someone else is down here." i said and grabbed the toy. "i'll keep you in my shrine instead."

i walked out the memorial and started heading towards my place again. i heard low groans coming from the body chamber. my eyes widened, "they're awake?! my spell wasn't even finished on them!" i exclaimed and fished out some keys from my pocket. "aha!" i ran towards the metal gates of the body chamber.