79

"DROWN ME IN THIS POOL OF THOUGHTS

"DROWN ME IN THIS POOL OF THOUGHTS. KILL ME WITH THAT SHARP BLADE. END THIS FUCKING GAME."

FAIR, DAY 4
JULY 12, 2018
12:43 AM

x  i  n  g      w  e  i  j  u  n  g

x i n g w e i j u n g

"jung, are you even thinking straight?" i heard jaerin ask me for the nth time already. "you're not yourself, weijung. even i could tell."

i chuckle and shrug it off, my eyes still fixated on the illuminating screen, "i'm thinking straight, jaerin."

"then you wouldn't probably do a stupid decision like this." she scoffs, flipping through the files i brought with me. "you're fucking going to confront killer herself, are you out of your mind!?"

i took a deep breath, maybe i am. but it's all for the team, right?

"you know what's she's planning, weijung. she's gonna hunt you down in that fucking huge maze."

"i know..." i smiled sadly as i gave her a look, "...but i'll prove myself i'm not the enemy here."

"you're not an enemy weijung. you're one of the saviors."

"that's what i thought, until minyoung woke me up."

jaerin's face perplexed, "minyoung??? you mean... choi minyoung? the former dream team member?"

"bingo..." i fake laughed and proceeded to go through my laptop.

"aren't you like... best friends? well, that's from what i heard." she mumbles.

"we are. we will always be." i nod my head and stopped typing, "that's why she woke me up from my thoughts."

"what do you mean?"