83

trigger warning!

starting this chapter until uM idk
y'all know death scenes are bound to happen so... yeah enjoy :)

"ARE YOU CRAZY!? YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU!?"

FAIR, DAY 5
JULY 13, 2018
FREAKY FRIDAY
11:30 AM

FAIR, DAY 5。JULY 13, 2018FREAKY FRIDAY11:30 AM

3 r d p e r s o n s v i e w

everyone was either scared or excited for the big event today. the amazing chase. nayoung stood in front of her mirror, combing her hair as she stared at her reflection. memories of what happened to her during the amazing chase flowed in her mind.

she flinched, feeling tears welling up at the corner of her eyes.

"are you okay?" heeyeon questioned her friend as she stood behind her.

nayoung took a deep breath, "i'm just... scared for weijung."

heeyeon placed an assuring hand on nayoung's shoulder, "let's just stick to mark's plan okay? we'll save her, she's family after all."

"that maze is dangerous, heeyeon! who knows what killer may do!"

heeyeon rubs her hand, comforting nayoung, "let's trust weijung. she'll know what to do."

"hopefully."

mark walked into the cafeteria as he met up with the rest of the dream team. their faces displayed different emotions as soon as he sat down. "where's weijung?" he asked, looking at them.

"she's with jaerin, preparing, she said." chenle responded. he couldn't sleep at all, none of them could. they were all too busy on worrying and predicting what could possibly happen to weijung inside that maze.

silence engulfed them until their phones rang a notification.

ding!