80

"ITS A GAME OF SURVIVAL

"ITS A GAME OF SURVIVAL."

FAIR, DAY 4
JULY 12, 2018
2:30 AM

3 r d     p e r s o n s     v i e w

3 r d p e r s o n s v i e w

"wait, where is she!?" donghyuck exclaimed as they began panicking. they've been running around the club room and club building to search for the missing girl.

donghyuck finds himself in one of the unvisited floors of the club building. he remembered this floor clearly, he walked around and saw the old club room door open, "didn't i shut this close?" he whispered and went closed to the door.

donghyuck walks in and gasps to see weijung inside the the room. "yah?! what are you doing here?" he yells and ran up to the girl on the floor, her back pushed against the wall. "i needed something..." she uttered, her hands gripped tightly onto a clipped stack of papers.

"what are those?" he questions.

"the guide to the key to open the hidden seal in the fountain." she answered him.

he knits his brows in confusion, "why do you need to open the seal?"

"to get the map i need to find the hidden library." she muttered, "simple as that."

"i know where the key is–"

her eyes brightened, "you do?"

he scoffs, "i'm not going to give you the key unless you tell me what's going on."

her shoulders slumped as she frowned at the boy, "i can't. i'm sorry."

"you know you're not alone in this... right?" he trails off while holding tightly onto her arms. "you have us, you know that, right?"