85

3 r d      p e r s o n s     v i e w

3 r d p e r s o n s v i e w

"you know yeorim... lonely me hits different. because lonely me feels that i should kill myself, for not being good enough. for not being able to save others." weijung chuckled as she clasped her hands together, the blade of her knife slowly cutting her her finger's skin making yeorim's eyes go wide.

"what are you even talking about!?" yeorim yelled, taking steps closer to weijung.

weijung felt nothing but darkness and emptiness. yeorim saw through weijung's eyes and gasped.

it was nothing but dark.

"you don't have to kill my friends to win, yeorim." weijung said as she took steps closer to yeorim, not a bit afraid of the girl.

"chase me all you want, or better, kill me right here and right now."

yeorim's jaw dropped as she couldn't maintain her composure, "are you crazy!? you want me to kill you!?"

weijung laughed, "that's right. i want you to kill me, yeorim. you're killer after all, just end all of this pain i'm feeling."

"no one ever wanted me to kill them!" yeorim said, tears in her eyes, "why are you asking me to kill you!?"

a pout forms on weijung's lips, "why? can't you kill me? you've been longing for these blades to cut through my skin, right?" the girl raises a brow at the other as she lifts killer's knife up.

"look how sharp it is–" weijung slices her cheek with killer's knife making killer flinch and step away from her. "it cut me so fast."

"are you scared of me, yeorim?" weijung tilts her head innocently before smiling, it looked so bright but there weren't even emotions lingering in it.

"it's okay..." weijung trails off, looking around the center of the maze, "sometimes, i scare myself whenever i'm not me. it happens often when i'm in the dark." she chuckles, "and all i can see is nothing..." she mumbles until she locks eyes with yeorim, sending chills down the other girl's spine. "than darkness." she spat.

"don't back away..." weijung shakes her head and walks towards killer, however yeorim kept taking steps back.

"i thought you wanted to play?" weijung raised a brow, scoffing at the other.

"i'm here. you don't need to hurt them. just burn me. like what the book said." weijung said deadly, her eyes soullessly staring into yeorim's shaking ones.

yeorim was in utter shock. she didn't know she was going to meet a different person inside the maze.

weijung steps back, smirking, "you're not that scary at all, yeorim."

"you get scared like normal human beings do. you're human too, but why kill fellow humans?"

weijung gave a bored look, "drown me in this pool of thoughts. kill me with that sharp blade..." the said girl points onto killer's knife, "...end this fucking game."