18

i've been posting on my twitter about the hints of secrets soo yeah.

l e e   d o n g h y u c k

last night, i saw something from the corner of weijung's office. it was staring right through my soul, it was creeping the shit out of me. but when jaemin-hyung nudged me as i blinked, when i looked back at the corner, it was gone. "maybe i was just hallucinating.. maybe." i mumbled.

i've also been getting strange dreams lately, dreams that will soon turn into nightmares.

i was alone in a dark room, soon tons of numbers appeared, codes, 1's and 0's all surrounding me. then a figure appeared, it didn't showed its face but it was floating in the air, crying. "haechan? are you gonna replace me? with that weijung girl? how dare you!" its
familiar voice rang in my ear quite clear.

i gulped, frightened. "w-who are you?" i managed to say.

"guess me, haechan. if you truly love me, you would know who i am." its voice sounded like a girl. "but, i don't love you. i love someone else. who are you?" i spat out.

"y-you love someone else? you promised me haechan! you promised!" it screamed. her scream was terrifying.

"i'm sorry but i love weijung." i told her bravely.

"weijung? it's been so long since i heard that name... that rich kid who doesn't do anything but draw. i should've killed her alongside her mother that time." i froze, "you what?"

she froze too, "n-nothing."

"anyways, you need to stay away from weijung– or else.." she trails off.

"or else what?"

"or else.. something bad will happen."

and with that, i woke up in reality.

i woke up with a terrible headache and mark bursting into my room asking what was wrong. it was horrible.

...

"you'll be fine, haechan. that was surely just nothing." renjun assured me as we all sat on the same table we always use. "have you guys seen weijung?" chenle sits next to me with a frown. i shook my head, "nope."

"i can't fine her anywhere! i don't even think she will attend today– she wasn't there during the whole morning period!" chenle complained. i tilted my head, "where's jeno?"

"he's coming with jaemin– jisung and mark are on their way too while the girls.. they went to the dorms to find weijung." chenle said.

an hour has passed and still no sign of weijung. that was when heeyeon called me, "heya haechan."