44

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO CHENLE?

click!  ->   KIILLER-KILLER

"so it's a lee."

3 r d    p e r s o n s    v i e w

everyone was so quiet, too quiet. jaemin was busy outside doing all the papers for chenle and all. he has been talking with different nurse and doctors to know what has been happening to chenle.

chenle was in the surgery lab. getting stabbed wasn't really nice at all. weijung was with the others outside the room. they were all waiting for chenle to finish surgery.

"he won't die right? right?" jisung asked jeno. jeno shook his head, "he won't. hopefully."

"where's mark-hyung?" haechan asked and looked around. even haechan was awfully quiet. they didn't really expect a stabbing would happen.

"mark-hyung? he said he had to run errands for director kim. he also contacted taeyong-hyung about this incident." renjun answered.

"but, shouldn't jaemin be the one doing that and he should be the one doing these things for chenle?" nayoung questioned. renjun shrugged, "that's what mark-hyung told me awhile ago during the call."

running footsteps were heard, heeyeon looked up and saw taeyong and kun running towards them. "where is chenle?" kun asked as soon as he reached them. weijung slowly pointed at the door in front of them. kun sighed. "how did this happen?" taeyong asked and took a seat next to his sister.

weijung just plainly shrugged and looked down. she wasn't happy at all. she felt like she failed everyone. she failed protecting chenle. "it's all my fault." weijung mumbled. taeyong heard it and grabbed her hand, caressing it slowly. "no it's not. he'll be fine."

"but, if i didn't join—this wouldn't have happened." weijung reasoned.

"weijung, if you wouldn't have joined, we wouldn't be able to solve the case completely. even though it's not really fully solved, i'm sure it will be." renjun told her.

jisung suddenly agreed, "dream team could have been gone by now if it weren't for you."

"you brought back chenle to us, you helped us a lot. you even protected chenle." jeno said, with a small smile. "and were glad to have you in our team."

jaemin came running with mark, they were holding a bunch of papers with them. "we got everything sorted out. his surgery will end in a few minutes." jaemin said.

"is he going to be alright?" weijung asked the boy. jaemin shrugged, "we'll know once the surgery is done."

weijung sighed and looked back down, "i'm gonna go out for a bit." she mumbled and left.