90

last

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐔𝐍'𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊:

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖗

a u g u s t  ;  2 0 1 8

3  r  d      p  e  r  s  o  n  s      v  i  e  w

"welcome to dream team." they all said unison as they spread their arms wide for the new comer.

jaerin grinned, "never thought i'd be leaving the occult club for this."

weijung chuckled, "welcome, jaerin."

"take care of dream team."

they all snapped their towards her.

"what are you saying?"

weijung stood up and tilted her head, "i'm an exchange student, you know."

"i'm going back to sangkyun..." she sighed but then gave them a wide smile, "don't worry, we'll meet again, the game hasn't ended yet."

"are you serious?" jisung stared at her wide eyed.

"i'm not joking. i'm leaving tomorrow, but i'll always be stopping by so you don't need to worry." the girl said, "besides, i can't hyeri ruin my school."

they frowned, "wow you're gonna leave us with yerin?"

weijung laughed, "it's ten versus one, plus, yerin knows better, you guys have renjun."

chenle patted her head, "are you sure you'll be able to face hyeri alone?"

weijung sent them a smug look, "i was able to face yeorim wasn't i?"

chenle poked her cheek making her freeze, "you almost died, shut up."

"i'll take her out for a moment." chenle told them before pulling weijung out the club room.

"don't do anything inappropriate!" donghyuck yelled before chenle closed the door making the younger boy flush red.

once the two were alone, they decided to head to the rooftop where they used to hang out a lot.