67

there is another clue, for my beloved readers only:

it's somewhere you would always go, when you need to let out your thoughts and opinions.
somewhere it would take a few clicks away, posted!
there it goes.

FAIR, DAY 2

3  r  d     p   e   r   s   o   n   s     v   i   e   w

the next day weijung made her way to the field, wearing a plain black shirt, pairing it with some black pants and white vans. she held onto her backpack strap as she got closer to her club's booth. once she arrived, jeno and jaemin greeted her with a smile. "hey, pretty." jaemin grins and takes her bag and places it with theirs.

weijung scoffs at his comment, "i ain't pretty, handsome."

jaemin chuckles, "and i'm not handsome either."

"what did you eat for breakfast?" jeno tilts his head, resting both of his hands on the side of his hips.

"i haven't." weijung flashes him a sheepish smile.

jeno rolls his eyes in a playful manner, "as usual."

"i'm not used to it, yet." weijung shrugs, "how 'bout you guys?"

"i've already eaten, but jaemin here, hasn't," jeno says and jabs his thumb towards the boy beside him.

"wanna have breakfast together then?" weijung smiles making jaemin's heart flutter as he returns the smile, answering, "yes! of course."

"be careful, okay?" jeno tells the two as jaemin nodded, "i've got everything in control!" jaemin replies with a wink before slinging an arm around the girl then leaving their booth.

"um, i heard what happened yesterday, jisung and donghyuck took you home, right?" jaemin opens up. "is everything all right?"

weijung pokes his left cheek, "yes, jaemin." she chuckles and looks down.

the girl presses her lips into a thin line before sighing, "i guess i'll just avoid the news for now."

jaemin frowns and gave the girl a squeeze, "i'm right here, don't worry."

weijung gave him a weak smile before pushing the cafeteria door open. the two enter the slightly crowded space, once students started to notice them, whispers and gossips filled the air. it seemed like the news about chenle and hyeri was still going around, and it doesn't seem like it won't stop any time sooner.