34

[WARNING! gore, violence and cruel behavior is present at the front of the chapter]

y  and  n

y and n

i walked down the empty hallways of the catacombs as i just finished my classes and i had vacant. i just decided to hangout by my own hangout place– the catacombs. i was peacefully walking when i heard faint noises.

i disregarded the noises until i heard a loud scream of pain. i furrowed my brows and ran to where the screaming was. there was a dim light opened somewhere. i hid behind a stone pillar and peaked inside the open room.

i saw one of our students tied up on a chair while a girl in black pulled the knife out her the student's thigh. that made the student cry in pain. "what a psycho." i whispered as i continued to watch the scene.

"i guess the doctors weren't able to complete my mission. i pity them– not. you think of them as heroes in this killerkiller game? no. why? they couldn't save you." the girl laughed crazily before placing the tip of the knife onto the student's neck.

the student was crying in pain, even i would if i were in the her position. "what did i do wrong?!" the victim cried out loud.

"wrong? oh you didn't do anything wrong. other than almost exposing me to the whole school." the black clothed girl said, pushing the knife deeper on the victim's throat causing the victim to choke as tears helplessly fall down.

why can't i do anything and save the victim? i cant. the killer may possibly find me– i was scared since i know this killer has the occult clubs spell book.

"aish, what is taking jieun so long?" the killer grunted.

"please! i beg of you! spare me." the victim weakly said. her breath was unstable, she couldn't even speak properly anymore.

"i don't spare anyone except one." the killer hissed. the victim continued to cry. that's when the killer had enough and slashed her throat with the knife. and there it was, the victim died on the spot.

"no fun, ha miwon. i still wanted to torture you like the others. i wanted to see you scream while i decapitate your body parts." the killer said and gripped on her knife.

that's when the killer grabbed a larger knife and decapitated her body parts one by one. that's when another girl cloaked in black entered in from some door. "you.. killed her already?" i guess this is the girl the killer was looking for awhile ago.