63

"i reached for help, but i remembered, i was forbidden to

"i reached for help, but i remembered, i was forbidden to. and so, i try to, secretly."

— KWON JAENA

l  e  e       d  o  n  g  h  y  u  c  k

l e e d o n g h y u c k

weijung seemed to be shocked when i called out for her. "weijung? what is it?" i questioned again, looking at her then at the computer screen. videotapes of jaena were displayed on her screen, not just that, the other computer displayed jaena's old website.

i heared weijung sighed in the distance, "hyuck, i'm trying to solve her case."

"case? okay so like, you're opening a case just like that, without even mark knowing?" i asked her. weijung shook her head, "it's not like that, hyuck. awhile ago, i came across jaena and... she was just acting so weird—so different. i had to find out what was wrong, and i happened to bump in with the vice president of the news club—"

"jinri?" i furrowed my brows, looking at her.

"you know her?" weijung's shot me a look and i nodded, putting my milkshake down. "of course, why wouldn't i?" i chuckled.

"kim jinri is something else, other than the fact she's very nice, i believe there is another person hiding behind those smiles." i said, "i always felt... uncomfortable around her."

"do you have any thing to say about her? any additional information?" weijung stood up and went towards me. i shook my head, "like i said, i always felt uncomfortable around her, whenever she's around i would most likely leave and go somewhere else."

"but, who do you think she's close with?" weijung asks.

"isn't she close with jaena?" i raised a brow and scanned the videos.