07

x  i  n  g        w  e  i  j  u  n  g

x i n g w e i j u n g

"i think it's time for you to know, look we're sorry if we're being kind of distant towards you– it's just we suffered from a friend loss. she was really important here in the school and to us, especially chenle, renjun and jaemin. other than that, minyoung left and yeah many other things happened." jeno then eyed renjun. renjun just scoffed, "don't look at me like that."

"we didn't know how the heck she died but she was found at the rooftop, not breathing at all. we did everything, try and find some things that could lead us to how she died but we couldn't track anything." jisung sighed.

"we want you to help us and bring back chenle to the old chenle he was, and also help us know what happened to our friend." heeyeon said.

"i will." i nodded.

"it's getting quite late." nayoung suddenly blurted out, pointing at the clock. "actually i thought of staying here for awhile." i mumbled which made her gasp. "why?" she asked me.

i shrugged, "if i'm going to help you, it won't me that easy then, i still have to gather information about this case and how the window fell." i told her.

"do you perhaps need some help? if you do, you can always call us. the headquarters is kinda like our second home now. as of now, we're writing about some mysterious facts about the school. i think jeno is working on it right now?" nayoung said.

"i might need some coffee though." i sheepishly told her.

"coffee? no problem." haechan pointed at the meeting room. "we have loads of snacks there also some drinks." jisung winked at me.

"nayoung! i need help here!" we heard a shout coming from one of the office rooms. judging by the persons voice, i could easily tell it was either jeno or jaemin but the writing office seems to be closed so it might be jaemin.

"you should probably start working before it gets really late." renjun told me.

i nodded walking toward my room. to be honest, with the help of mark and the two girls, they really helped me with moving some of my equipment to the headquarters and i'm thankful that they were kind enough to help me.

when talking about the rest, i think haechan, jisung and jeno are quite nice to me and isn't like jaemin and renjun who are quite rude yet they help me. yerin, on the other hand, they seem to have some sort of weird atmosphere when renjun and jaemin interrupted her from her begging state.

i put on my glasses as i started to work on this case. "hmm, i should probably start printing a blueprint of the school though." i mumbled as i did some stuff and tried to find the original blueprint of the school which showed the model of the school and such. i placed that on one of my computers, saving it on my tracking location so that i could easily locate things inside the school grounds.