68

i'm repeating the clue:

it's somewhere you would always go, when you need to let out your thoughts and opinions.
somewhere it would take a few clicks away, posted!
there it goes.

(what do you do when you
want to say something
about a particular paragraph?)

(what do you do when you want to say somethingabout a particular paragraph?)

"BUT FIRST, I NEED TO TEACH YOU A LESSON"

killerkiller

3 r d      p e r s o n s     v i e w

weijung walked around quietly, not wanting to get scolded by the librarian. she sighs after checking another isle, she just couldn't find renjun anywhere. "where the hell is that boy?" she grunts lowly, looking around for him.

"looking for me?" renjun pops out behind her, making her flinch and hit him in the guts by accident. he scrunches his face in pain, groaning as he look down, "sheesh, now i know how strong you are."

weijung immediately apologized after realizing it was just renjun. "i'm sorry!" she whisper-yelled, "i thought you were some... other." she trails off, a sheepish smile plastered on her face.

renjun shakes his head, "nope, just me." and forces a smile, still a bit in pain.

"what's wrong?" weijung tilts her head, "did i hurt you that bad?" she mumbles and pats renjun's back, "i'm sorry."

renjun shakes his head, "no, it's okay, i shouldn't have surprised you."

he chuckles, "that's a warning to never surprise you again."

"where were you?" weijung questions, "couldn't find you awhile ago."

"that's because you didn't look for me at the end of the library." renjun chuckles and rests his hand on top her shoulder.