33

z h o n g    c h e n l e

"are you okay?" i asked as soon as i saw weijung. she sat next to me, looking a bit pale. "i'm fine. just– stressed." she told me. "you shouldn't stress yourself." i told her before ruffling her hair. "you should take care of yourself okay?" i mumbled. she nodded and opened her book.

"is there a problem by the way? you seemed quite confused yesterday." i asked her. "i'm fine, just a bit confused with the.. with the case." she muttered.

unknowingly, i grabbed her hand and gave it a little squeeze, assuring her that it will be all right. i stared at her as her face scrunches cutely as she looks away, "don't look at me like that." she mumbled.

i chuckled, still holding her hand, "i have something to tell you later." i breathed out. she raised a brow, slightly looking interested by what i said. "what is it?" she asked as i reached out to flick her forehead which made her stuck her bottom lip out a bit. "hey, i'm older than you, you know." she reminded. i shrugged, "with your height? you don't seem so." i teased.

she deadpanned, "stop teasing me."

"okay fine sorry. but i do have an important thing to tell you. just wait for it okay?" i said and patted her head. she grumbled, "what's with you guys and patting me? i ain't a dog."

"because you're cute." i mumbled.

"i heard that." she said as i felt my cheeks heat up. "whoops, but it's true." i said.

"whatever you say, lele."

"hmm, do you want me to tie your hair? it's a bit hot today." i told her. she shook her head, "i don't have any hair ties on me." i chuckled and showed her my wrist which had her hair tie that i got, "remember that time i told you i have an extra always for you." i said and stood up.

"you do know that the bells gonna ring soon." weijung said.

"who cares? it's just our art teacher anyway– i'm great at art." i boasted. "alright then mr. zhong chenle." weijung said.

i slowly tied her hair up into a nice ponytail that quite suited her. "aww you look pretty." i said and admired her features that's when she suddenly covered her face. "stop making me so flustered." she grunted.

KIILLER-KILLER .COM just posted a new message on his/her website!
click name to check it out! [click it]

COM just posted a new message on his/her website!click name to check it out! [click it]