65

RECAP! [for those who forgot what had happened]

the dream team has been getting strange notes lately...

there is a new student in the block, her name is jung hyeri.

it's tuesday of july and currently it is around 8:30PM as the school fair already started hours ago.

3 days until the fair ends.

now back to the story...

x   i   n   g       w  e  i  j  u  n  g

x i n g w e i j u n g

"uhh weijung?" jeno called. we've been busy searching and gathering information about astronomy club. i raised a brow, my eyes scanning the old documents that we had found. i hummed in response, waiting for him to continue, "what are these?" jeno asked and i looked up to see what he was talking about.

the boy had been pointing at the papers on renjun's desk. after realizing some of us have been receiving these letters, we decided to collect them and check them out soon. "those are clues, i suppose." i answered and averted my attention back on the old document.

"hey, director kim's father was the old director of the school, right?" i questioned jeno. the boy nods and replies with a short, "yes."

"although we never really met the old guy, it's been ages since director kim took over his position, director kim never even mentioned his father once," jeno continued, "the older members probably know more about him, i think they do." he shrugs and flips an old notebook open.

"by the way!" he suddenly yells causing me to stop what i was doing.

"what?" i gave him a concerned look.

"we have new pins now," jeno grinned and grabbed a box that had been on the table for a few hours now, i didn't even notice that. "aren't they more different from our usual ones?"

[the pin refers to the pic in the media]

i gaped at the pins, they were far from what we had. the pin was like an inch big. "there are eight petals, symbolizing the beginning of dream team. then crescent symbolizes our dreams, the flowers on the crescent symbolizes our blooming passion for our dreams, and the whole flower capturing the crescent symbolizes us." jeno explains.

"you sure do know a lot about our pins." i chuckled.

"of course, i helped renjun design them." jeno said proudly, a huge smile plastered on his face.

"why a crescent though? why not a full moon?"

"because," he pauses, "we are still kids, we're still going through different phases like a moon, so is our dreams." he then looks at me, tilting his head a bit to the side.