21

y'all should probably start reading these chapters in black since.. it just needs to? yeah read in black please!!

n a   j a e m i n

n a j a e m i n

"that's.. not right.. we don't even know what the actual culprit looks like!" i exclaimed as renjun showed me his sketch. he laughed, "i imagined her as a weirdo." i rolled my eyes, "do it properly!"

"but i don't know what the person looks like." renjun scratched his head until someone spoke up. "i know." the two of us turned around to see weijung there, she had a white bandage around her head which looked like a headband/sweatband on her.

"you know?" renjun furrowed his brows. weijung chuckled and nodded, "well, i saw a glimpse of her face." weijung said.

"will you be able to sketch it out?" i questioned her. weijung chuckled, "i could but i'm not really in the mood to sketch it."

"why not?"

"i'm just not in the mood. trust me, if i sketch this and i'm not in the mood, it'll come out as messy." she said.

"it's fine!" i assured her.

weijung gave us a cute little sketch. she was right, it was a bit messy but it was fine. "here's the sketch jisung made awhile ago." chenle laughed as he showed us a little sketch that jisung made.

" chenle laughed as he showed us a little sketch that jisung made

(i was bored soo don't mind my horrible sketch here)

"hey! i'm not some artist, that's just something that came into my mind." jisung blushed in embarrassment. weijung chuckled a bit and patted jisung's back, "it looks fine, jisung. renjun should consider you as someone who could sketch for him." weijung winked.

renjun furrowed his brows, "ehem! i'm the best here."

"ehem, we're investigating here." mark interrupted.