Chapter 2 - Nerf this!

Tyler and Matt have been best friends for years, ever since I can remember Tyler has always been my next door neighbour.

Before my mom and his mom turned, they were best friends and said nothing can separate them, even their mate choice and today that's still true. Their husbands just had to accept that and get over their differences as blood sucker and wolfy.

I sighed and stared off the top on the stairs at Tyler and Matt playing Overwatch on the Xbox. Matty is going to be an alpha soon and is extremely protective over his little sister which has the honor of being me. The whole pack is a bunch of horny puppies humping every girls leg.

I locked eyes with Tyler which only caused me to shiver as he winked at me. Ughhh his stare is so hot I feel like I'm melting.

Tyler looks over at me then Matt, grinning like a murderous t-rex. He points his fingers at me like a gun which causes me to catch his drift. Making sure Matty still doesn't notice me, I sprint to his room to grab the guns.

What can I say? Tyler makes all the good girls go bad.

I fill the water gun and aim it at Matt, my aim is precise. I'm basically using a child's sniper. Nerf this!

The look on Matthew's face was priceless. I got him right between the eyebrows. Hell yeah that's a bullseye in my books.

"Guess it smells like wet dog in here!" I couldn't stop laughing as I walked down the stairs, nerf gun hidden behind me tucked in my black sweatpants.

"Tyler. Get her back." I glance at Tyler, Matt not knowing it was his idea.

"He can't, he loves me too much to shoot me." Smiling triumphantly I stood my ground with Matthew.

"Sounds like that's a challenge, Princess" I looked at him with betrayal. What is this sudden change of heart?

I placed my hand over my heart, fake hurt.

"You wouldn't, you can't overthrow the Princess like this!" I run to the kitchen but obviously Mr Lightening McQueen gotta kachow his fine ass in front of me with the nerf gun to my forehead.

Wait.. How'd you..

I felt my back and the gun was gone. Fair play Monroe, I see your ways now.

"Its okay, I want to die" reverse psychology for the win. Take those L's Tyler. Take 'em.

"Okay." He pulled the trigger.

He freaking pulled the trigger! Psychology how dare you fail me! You're meant to know people.

He walked over to Matthew and they first bumped. Oh this isn't over, not in the slightest.
---------------------------------------------------------

Any of you guys play Overwatch?