Chapter 14 - Everyday a grape licks a friendly cow

"Are we having an earthquake?" I opened my eyes to Tyler shaking me. "Oh it's just you, stop pleb"

"We have to get up for school, Bree"

"No"

"Don't make me lick you"

"Sometimes when I'm next to you, I get the fierce desire to be alone" I turned over, snuggled his pillow which he then cleared his throat in the way parents do.

"Bree, I'm counting to three"

"Well shit, I didn't know you could count that high" Starting to drift off again, a warm, wet and slimey tongue slid down my cheek. The pink slug has left it's cavern! I repeat, the pink slug has left it's cavern.

"What happened to counting?"

"You gave me attitude"

"Well pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn." I just want to hiberate, leave me alooone.

Again, Tyler pushed his tongue against my cheek as he licked down. My eyes shot open - Oh god no.

"Tyler please-" I pushed my hands against his chest but it was too late. He licked down my jawline and neck which is my sweet spot. "-Stoooooop" I moaned out, me no longer pushing him away but gripping his t-shirt like I'm clinging on for life.

Quickly he pulled away looking down at me. My face all scrunched up and hot with embarrassment not daring to see the look on his face.

Suddenly feeling Tyler's hand on my thigh, lifting it up to his side so he was between my legs hovering over me. He sandwiched us together as he whispered in my ear.

"Think you can do that again for me, Princess?"

I could feel his breath on my neck, his gentle caress on my thigh and his slick tongue glide down my neck pushing hard enough to try and evoke a bigger reaction out of me. I'm tough to crack.

"Aw come on" he kissed a spot "Baby.." kiss. "Babe.." kiss. "Princess.." kiss.

"Bree." He said almost pleading but yet demanding. He planted the kiss down and I let out another moan. He pushed his lips down harder which caused me to squeeze Tyler with my legs.

"You sound so cute, Bree. One more just for-"

"Tyler-" I gasped as he pushed harder and sucked lightly but stopped after seconds. I moaned again, biting my lip to reject the noises from spilling out.

"Holding back? I guess I should take what I can get. Now come on and get up." I opened my eyes just to stare into his. He looked between my lips and eyes as both of us seemed to lean in. "Bree.. before Matt wakes up, we need to get you home"

"Mentioning your boyfriend is kind of a turn off" I sat up watching Tyler change his t-shirt to a soft green one. "Besides I could just drive to school" walking up to him, I put my arms through the hoodie he was about to put on. It's all mine now. Mwahahaha.

"Thanks for dressing me, dad" I said pulling off a kids voice.

He let out a deep chuckle as he took my hand leading us downstairs. "I prefer Daddy"

---------------------------------------------------------