Chapter 40 - Uh Oh

I slapped Tyler's hand away for the third time.

"Could you not?" I glanced at him then back at my phone.

"But your thighs are so nice and squishy"

"They're so big because they're full of secrets." Like Gretchens hair from mean girls, of course.

"Wrap them around my ears and let me hear them all?" A blush crept onto my cheeks as he kissed my inner thighs.

"Tylerrr, Matt's downstairs.. stop"

"If you want me to stop, why are you opening your legs more?" He suddenly bit into my thigh the way you'd crunch on an apple. I gasped as the familiar feeling of Tyler feeding from me returned. It never hurt, it was more of a tingly feeling accompanied by little pricks. He's never bitten me in sexual situations so this was completely abnormal for him. His tongue glided over the wound which stung slightly.

"So princess, I'm guessing you wouldn't mind me waking you up each morning by putting my head between your legs and writing you a love note with my tongue?"

"I think you need a cold shower" I did too but no way was I admitting that so his ego level would be over 9000.

***

After school, I couldn't find Matt, Lucy or Grace so I rode with Tyler on his motorbike. The stares people have us were uncomfortable, I felt like I was in an Amish community and touching a boy was forbidden unless I'm having his babychild.

Tyler couldn't come over because his mom wanted him to help her bake cookies but he is coming over for dinner tonight, apparently.

The absolute horror I saw when I walked through my front door was scarring. Grace and Matt were at the near point of fucking on my couch.

"You're just going to do that? Right in front of my salad?"

They jumped so far back it's like they repulsed each other. If that's what they're going for its definitely working for me.

"Bree I can-" Matt pulled his t-shirt over his head and Grace stood there shaking her head behind him. She knows I'm going to mess with him and she has no escape.

"You know what it's called when you kill your best friend?" I looked behind him at Grace.

"Uh, homiecide?"

I facepalmed "You make me want to kill myself more than anyone" whining I walked into the kitchen to find food but not before turning around and saying "I know Matt, calm thy farm"

"WHAT" was the last thing I heard before Grace laughed intensely. At least they can live happily ever after. I hate having to hide Tyler from everyone.

"What's the matter, Angel?" My dad walked in through the back door covered in dirt.

"Burying someone?" I smiled as he removed his gloves.

"I could be, have someone in mind?"

"I don't actu-" I stared behind my dad. Was that Nancy leaving Tyler's house?
"Maybe now I do." Examining her further, her lipstick was smudged and her walk was off.

I excused myself and walked over to Tyler's house to find out what the fuck just happened and that's when I saw him walk out of his house shirtless and red smudges all over his lips. I took a step back, horrified as his look of surprise caused him to stop in his tracks.

"What the fuck, Tyler what the actual complete fucking fuck!" I was screaming at this point. My eyes were burning and my head was pounding.

I ran back inside my house as he followed. Matt stopped both of us as Grace looked at me, tears streaming down my face. She pushed Matt out of the way, leading me upstairs.

Right now I need a vacation to the Bermuda triangle so I can just disappear.

---------------------------------------------------------