Chapter 11 - Falling from/for Grace

Tyler's P.O.V

"Besides, I don't feed from just anyone." I locked eyes with Bree as I remember that it was more than just us standing here. Well fuck, gotta blast.

I just get so flustered around Bree. I've known Bree for years and it's pretty obvious we like each other.. it's just her parents and Matt.

As I got home and threw my helmet on my bed, my bike brakes fucked out as soon as I pulled in my driveway. Seems the only thing driving me crazy was Bree.

Ever since she slid her finger in my mouth and basically fed me, the thoughts just won't stop. I want more of Bree because since that night I haven't fed at all.

I was in the driveway working on my bike when Matt and Bree pull up. At first I thought she was having a seizure because what the hell is she doing?

Matt facepalmed and walked up to me all giddy. Great, loverboy is going to talk my ears off.

"Hey hubby, how was your drive home? I missed you so much"

His smile dropped as his eyes narrowed on me.

"Maybe you're the reason I can't get a girl"

"I'm sure I'm the reason, buttsniffer" I rolled my eyes as Matt searched for his phone. I noticed Bree drooling at me as I wink at her, causing her to trip over oxygen.

"Thanks for distracting Bunny for me today, she'd kill me if she knew I was with Grace. It's just the way she looked at me in the lab, I couldn't resist" starry eyed, I flicked him on the forehead.

"You know she's Bunny's best friend, I wouldn't fuck around with her if you're not going to put a ring on it" We call Bree "Bunny" as a code word, in case she's ever around. We got it from their last name.

"I don't like her that much. I'll obey Queen B if I do though, take my word for it." He sheepishly scratched his head as I focused on not breaking my brakes. "Hey, have any good jokes I could use as pick up lines or just to break the ice?"

"Your face isn't funny enough? How about.. Why was Cinderella thrown off the basketball team? She ran away from the ball."

"That's awful, another one?"

"Okay DJ Khaled, What do you call a laughing motorcycle? A Yamahahaha" I rubbed my bike as sexually as I could as Matt burst out laughing. I'm a hit with the ladies, and men.

We spent the afternoon gaming when Bree came downstairs looking like a snacc. Matt had been drinking and told me to go with Bree, knowing she was fetching Grace, he didn't want to say something dumb. Instead of falling for Grace he'd be falling from Grace.

I couldn't take my eyes off Bree. Honestly, she's so gorgeous. While driving she kept checking me out, I don't blame her because I did the exact same thing, especially when she got into the car. I basically stared at her butt until I saw stars. It's not pervy, I consider myself a butt scientist. An asstronomer if you will. My telescope wants to search for Uranus.

Bree kept zoning out but looking at me. Sucks the only zone I'm in with her is the friendzone.

"Hey, Princess? Are you okay?" Concerned I looked into her eyes to make sure she wasn't going loopy.

Honest to Dracula, I didn't anticipate for what was about to happen. Bree was so mesmerizing, I leaned in brushing my lips against hers. She sucked her breath in lightly causing me to smile. Just about closing the space, some shit arse knocked on the window. Turned out it was Grace, could she have come any later? I don't know if she saved me or completely ruined my chance.

---------------------------------------------------------