Chapter 35 - The Wetter The Better

We were all chilling outside by the pool doing our thing aka tanning while the boys played basketball.

Suddenly Sam jumped on Lucy causing them to fall off the chair

Suddenly Sam jumped on Lucy causing them to fall off the chair. He started kissing her and she giggled like a toddler eating glue.

Grace and I both looked at them saying "Ew, couples" while giving each other a knowing look. Anne was busy oogling at them and taking pictures that were #couplegoals. 

"Dude watch out!" "I got it!" Suddenly the basketball went flying and Tyler jumped into the pool to try to catch it. What a surprise, he missed.

Stepping out, he was pale and blinding me by being pale.. and sexy. He wasn't really that pale and pasty. He's tan and tasty.

"You're so pale, the light bounces off your skin.. I know what you are" I fake gasped and he stared at me amused.

"Say it" he threw the ball back to Jake while walking closer to me.

I placed my hand on his wet chest and looked up at him seriously.

"Iron deficient"

I'm not taking the Bella and Edward soppy twilight route. I'm better than that. Then again everything is better than twilight.

"Come here, I know you want a hug"

"Oh hell no, back off mosquito" I stepped back as he took a step forward.

"Aw that's not very nice, Princess." There was no struggle, no point in running, I could never win against him. I was embraced by a damp but warm body.

"Tylerrrrr" I groaned and leaned into him.

"Save the moaning for bed, baby" he whispered which sent shivers down my spine.

"Stop touching her before I slit your kneecaps and make you swim to Antarctica" Matt said warningly to Tyler. This is why I can't have nice things.

"Aww Matty, getting jealous I'm not the one sucking your dick anymore?"
Tyler hugged me tighter and Grace choked on her drink. I was in a fit of laughter and Matt and Tyler looked at me in confusion. Ahh shit, they don't know I know about Matt and Grace.

"Can you guys jerk each other off some other time? We want to finish this game" Devan annoyingly rolled his eyes.

"Maybe you should be jerked off because someone clearly kicked you where the sun don't shine" uh oh.

He turned to me looking more pissed than a drunk WWE wrestler. "Are you offering, sugartits?" Handing the ball to Tyler he stood way too close for my liking. We were standing right by the pool and he was staring me down and not just because I'm short.

"Yeah sure but hand me a microscope so I can find your dick" I cracked the sweetest most fake smile I could conjure.

"It'll make you wetter than anyone in your wildest dreams could"

"My dreams must be pretty boring then" and with one slight shove, Devan fell backwards into the pool. His anger was basically boiling the water surrounding him.

"Seems I can make a pussy wet too."

---------------------------------------------------------