Chapter 26 - Under Pressure *cue music*

"Grace please! I'm sorry just help meeee" I whined while buried by my clothes. She was sitting cross legged on my bed and folded her arms.

"I can't believe you-"

"-'ve done this" I answered giggling as Grace threw a pillow at me. Vine will never die.

"You didn't you tell me. So you kissed him and all the hickeys?"

"Uh, yes?"

"Then I guess I should tell you that I made out with Matt"

I exploded out of my clothing coffin and pounced on Grace.

"YOU made out with my brother and think its worse than me hooking up with Tyler??" I shook her violently as she made seal/clown noises.

"I really like him, Bree" she put her head in her hands.

"And? I'm pretty sure he likes you too if he sucked faces with you. He'd never do that with me" she slapped my arm.

"What if he only did it cause he's on heat or what if he wants someone popular? I don't fit any of his criteria!"

"Oh myyy gaaaad, calm down. Look I'll pry him for information if you please help me find an outfit"

She scavenged through my empire of clothing and threw little bits at me every now and then.

"So you want to look comfy and cute but still sexy but not like hop on the band wagon lemme pop your cherry kinda sexy and- ITS PERFECT"

She handed me an outfit and told me I literally have no other choice.

"Sleep over?" I pouted at Grace.

"No"

"Please Gracy, you might see Matt all nakey nakey eggs and bakey" Damn this girl was on fire after I said that.

"I'll take that as a yes"

Tyler carelessly walked in staring at Grace who quickly shoved the outfit under the bed and me trying to look natural which always fails.

"Oh hey Tyler! We're talking about ideas for stuff and things. How do you feel about The Bee Movie but instead of stingers, they have actual buttholes?"

"Oh I like that idea Bree!"

"Or what about bungee jumping but instead of bungee cord it's 75m anal beads in you and you've got to clench to stop yourself"

We're amazing under pressure.

---------------------------------------------------------