Chapter 32 - Naked Love Ninja Babies

I came out of the closet taken and still a virgin unlike some people *cough* Nancy *cough*

I couldn't wait to tell Grace. Where to find her, where to find her. I tapped my chin and started making noises you use to call your dog.

"I didn't want to ask but what are you doing?" Grace stared at me concerned.

"Yes! It worked!"

"Were you trying to call me?"

"Well duh, catcalling is bad so I dog called you instead, you are my favourite bitch after all"

"I need to talk to you" she skeptically looked around. Well same but hers sounded serious.

Getting to our next class and finding it empty, it was perfect.

"Spill the beans" I sat down and she squeezed her hands together.

"Matt asked me out" She searched my face for a response but honestly, I was picturing my bestie making out with my brother so I was grossed out.

"Ignore my face, I'm happy for you. I'm just having nasty visuals." I scrunched my face up trying to shake off the thought.

"Really? I could potentially be your sister in law some day"

"You're basically my sister now but I also have news.. Grace I'm breaking up with you. It shouldn't come as a surprise because you kissed my brother so don't be shocked"

"After all this time.. You still thought we were together?" She laughed and I put my hand over my heart.

"This is a breakup so Imma let that slide. Tyler asked me to be his girlfriend."

"Your parents are going to kill you"

"You don't even know what I said to him!"

"I know it wasn't no" she smiled. "To be quite frank with you, you guys were my otp when we were younger. You'd always have cute couple-like fights and say really dodgy things to each other but play it off like it's nothing" I could practically see the hearts hovering over her head. Cupid hit her hard.

---------------------------------------------------------