Chapter 16 - I dont carrot all

*Skipping to Friday because I lack ideas*

It only clicked in my mind now that Nancy's party is a dress up party because it's Halloween which means we can dress up to school! Hell yeah!

Lucy was going as Coraline, Anne as Annabel, Grace as an angel because she's unoriginal, Jeff as the Jeff the killer and Nathan is probably just going to wear a collar because he's a werewolf. Or he's secretly kinky.

What to be, what to be..

"To be or not to be!!" I'm so dramatic.

"Bree, are you done? I wanna goooo"

BrEe I wAnNa GoOoO blah blah blah.

"All I hear is bark bark bark, I'm driving myself" I heard someone laugh followed by a slap. Probably Jarred.

"Hey Matt, what are you going as? You know, just so we don't clash"

Jarred was dressed as a firefighter. Matt already dressed as a devil. Oh it's so perfect, wait till Grace sees this.

"Bree, be a nun. Nothing flashy."

"Yes, father. Aren't you going to bless me too?" I flipped him off as he left.

Think Bunsel, think.

I got it!

Bunsel the Bunny

Bunsel the Bunny. Hip hoppity bitches.

***

Pulling up in the parking lot I saw the populars. Nancy a vampire, of course and one of her minions a minion and a princess or Prince? She actually looked like Lord Farquad.

Lord Farquad and his Farsquad.

Jake was Willy Wonka, Sam a ninja and Devon looked like Hugh Hefner. Great now we look like a couples costume. Tyler just looked like a badass which is normal for him except he had a couple of tattoos. He actually needs to stop looking so delicious.

Stepping out my car. Actually no I hopped out the motherfucking Porsche. Ew no.

The second I walked past them, I got wolf whistles and a glare from Matt. Guess I'm dressed as a human target to him.

"HOLY SHIT" Lucy screamed at me as I grabbed my books from my locker. "WHO'S THAT CUTIE COTTON TAIL"

"DAMN MAMI YOU CAN HOP OVER ON MY CARROT ANYTIME" Anne shouted.

I hopped over to them and wiggled my nose. "Meow."

Jeff pointed at me "What kind of dog is that?"

"Nah that's a danger noodle, boi" Nathan answered.

"Nah that's what the ladies call my dick" I answered both of them.

As we quieted down we heard Nancy basically begging for Tyler's danger noodle. Her reasoning being that they look married because they're both vampires.

Strutting up to Devon, I put my arm around him and kissed his cheek. Tugging on his tie and glancing at Tyler and Nancy opposite us, I said "The only thing this bunny plays with is you." Devon was shook but quickly recovered. Holding me by his side, he adjusted my ears "I'll let you munch my carrot all day" he lifted my chin and looked in my eyes. We stopped the act and stared at Nancy and Tyler.

"That's how a real costume couple acts" Devon snapped his fingers making a triangle. Woah, illuminati.

---------------------------------------------------------