Chapter 22 - Lucifers sacrifice

I woke up with Lucy next to me, Anne on my floor and Grace was in my bathroom. No idea how they all got here because I could've sworn I fell asleep next to Tyler.

Shit Tyler! Things happened last night. No one would know it's me.. I hope.

"We should so order pizza" "Lucy it's 10 in the morning" "So?" Anne would never win that argument.

"I'm down for Netflix pizza party and chill" Grace butted in. Finally I got out of bed and added "I'm over Netflix and chill, here we Imax and climax"

"Also Grace, I never saw you the entire night. Where'd you go? Flavour town?" Lucy questioned which intrigued me too. I never saw Grace the entire 4 hours we were there.

As Grace was about to answer, Sam burst into my room and deadpanned at Lucy. She blushed as she looked at the hickeys on his neck.

"I knew it was you!" Sam cheered while coming closer to Lucy. I stepped in front of him wide eyed at the both of them.

"Lucy, you did that? My little angel did something so sexual to Samuel? Is this what the coming of age is? Puberty why! Why have you-"

"Shut up you pile of wombat shit" I turned to Sam as the words left Lucy's mouth.

"Sam control your lady or I'm going to charge both of you rent for standing in my room" 

"Jesus Christ!" I heard Anne say as Tyler walked in. The entire right side of his neck covered in dark red and purple hickeys. They seemed to go down under his t-shirt. Oh god, try not to look suspicious Bree.

 Oh god, try not to look suspicious Bree

"You look like you got mugged. You good fam?" I asked trying not to smile.

"Yeah someone stole my heart ❤"

"Oh my god that was gay" I made puke noises as he winked at me. "So Samuel and Lucifer, ya'll fucking or nah"

"What!" Lucy practically screamed. Sam put his hand on her shoulder which caused her to freak out more.

"I wouldn't say we're a thing but I spent 3 out of 4 hours talking to you last night, Lucy. I definitely want to get to know you more so would you please go on a date with me?" Sam's eyes seemingly sparkled as she was speechless.

"I'd love to" she hugged him and me being me had to ruin the moment.

"3 out of 4 hours? Did you make out for the other one?"

They stopped hugging and as Lucy opened her mouth Sam poked me.

"Tag."

---------------------------------------------------------