Chapter 28 - A Different View

Tyler's P.O.V

After Bree's tipsy hickeying episode, I had to know. She was driving me to the brink of insanity.

I was trying to muster up the courage to ask her out and personally, I don't know what I'm thinking. Matt would kill me, her parents would explode and just everyone would be against this.

"Am I just talking myself out of this? Don't be such a pussy Ty" I whispered as I looked over my Mac. Bree was moving slightly about to wake up.

"Morning, beautiful"

"What was that?"

"I said" taking her hand I kissed it softly "Morning, beautiful" she grazed up at me in awe "Want me to say it again?"

"No, I need you to say it again"

I could see her checking me out while thinking a bit too hard. Her poor brain cells are doing overtime.

"What are we?"

How or what do I even say to that? I don't even know what we are. I just know I want something with Bree. I'm not sure what but I'm dying to find out.

"I forgot that you aren't even mine, But I want you to be. So badly"

"Uh, what" Panic set in. I don't know what to say. Think Monroe, think.

"I know we flirt a lot for shits and giggles but I like you, Bree. But I'm hoping that they mean more than just jokes to you. Would you please go on a date with me?"

"I'd love to but what about Matt? My parents?" YES YES. I care about nothing more than her answer. She agreed.

"You think I care?"

"We're going to have to hide it."

"Behind closed doors we don't though" kissing her feels like the most right thing ever. Too bad it ended when her dumb friend Nathan knocked on the door.

---------------------------------------------------------