Chapter 42 - Some cliche generic title

Bree's P.O.V

My chest was heaving while I leaned against my locked door. I didn't want to see anyone, too much was going on.

He loves me, Nancy kissed him, my parents know and there's cookies somewhere.

Plopping into my head ready for it to swallow me, my phone vibrated and answered without checking the ID.

"Bree what's going on? Open-" I hung up and heard Matt shout 'rude' from downstairs.

It vibrated again and annoyingly I answered.

"Matt I'm not in the mood"

"Bree" now's where I wish I checked the ID.

"I can't let you go to bed sad. I love you, please talk to me. Please" his tone was pleading which made my heart ache. I wanted to hold him so much but the wound was still tender.

I ended the call, right now he was poison but at the same time he was the cure. I plugged my phone in to charge and it vibrated slightly.

"Yeah you like that huh"

***

That morning I made sure Matt left first, I just had to go through my parents.

I got dressed in something easy to run from people in.

I heard my mom cutting either an apple or cucumber in the kitchen

I heard my mom cutting either an apple or cucumber in the kitchen. Cucumbers are just water in the form of a vegetable.

"I can smell you, you know" well I forgot about that little detail. "You have to talk about it sometime, Angel"

"That time isn't now" I grabbed an apple, my keys and I was off.

***

Thankfully no one stared at me, everything went normally at I walked in. Tyler and Matt both spotted me.

"Bree!" Matt ran after me with Tyler.

"I have nothing to say to you Matt and I have something to give you, Tyler" I dug around in my pockets and whipped out my middle finger.

I heard gasps as I walked away all badass like. I was feeling really good after knowing I wouldn't encounter them anymore today.

My last lesson was thankfully with Grace and Nathan. The downside is that Nancy is in this class.

"So" Nancy slammed her hands on my desk. Grace gave me a sympathetic look. "Since Tyler basically lives at your house. Who's his girlfriend?" Fertilizer must be jealous of all the shit that comes out of her mouth.

"Last time I saw something like you, I flushed it"

"Why are you such a bitch?"

"Why am I such a bitch? Really?" Dramatic irony.

"Maybe the reason you don't have a boyfriend or any guys looking at you is because you're not worth it." She scoffed and it occurred in my mind that maybe she was right. Maybe Tyler wanted someone who was worth it, who he didn't want to waste time on.

Our teacher walked in causing Nancy to roll her eyes and sit down on something other than a penis.

Grace sat next to me during the halfway break and Nathan sat on her desk.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" She rubbed circles on my hand leaving Nathan confused.

"I'll tell you later" I smiled at him. I just felt numb. The badassness is wearing off.

The class was mildly silent, everyone staring somewhere either zoned out or bored. I checked my phone having several texts from Tyler, Matt, Grace and missed phone calls. I haven't checked it since last night but I do have recent texts from Tyler which I ignored.

Time was moving so slowly and I was slowly drifting off into happy clouds with faces telling me to succumb to the sleepiness.

My eyes shut open as I heard a loud bang. I thought is was a gunshot it was so loud.

My eyes automatically darted to the doors as Tyler stormed in, dropping his bag at the door and staring directly towards me.

This wasn't happening right now. I'm in the class, the heck bro?!

Making his way towards me, Nancy stood up and stopped him.

"Hey, Ty, I missed your lips-" he shoved her aside and stopped almost in front of me.

"You know what! You're driving me fucking crazy. My brain has been going into overdrive thinking about you. Honestly baby, from the moment I met you I knew my entire world would change forever and I'm so glad I was right. You're hurting, I'm.. I'm hurting. This isn't going to end because some nobody kissed me. Bree, I pushed away, please believe me. You're the only one I want, god Damn you're the love of my life and I can't live without you."

---------------------------------------------------------