Chapter 47 - Prom Prep

Even though it's been 2 days since I lost my v-card to Tyler, my vagina feels like it was rammed by a bus.

Also I'd like to acknowledge the fact that it can't be a dick in his pants, it's like a damn anaconda. You know how Woody says there's a snake in his boot? Well Tyler's morning woody is a snake in his pants.

On a less kinky note, prom is in 3 days and I still had to go dress shopping. The girls and I all organised to meet up tomorrow but I should probably start having an idea, right?

Enters group chat

Lucy: We shopping tomorrow hoes?

Grace: Only if I can blast high school musicals prom song in the car

Lucy: I mean in your own car you have your own freedom

Grace: but I don't drive

Bree: Exactly

Anne: You drive me craycray 😘

Bree: We can take my car but break the rules and you'll die

Grace: Here we go

Anne: I don't play by no rules, biatch

Lucy: Lay down your laws fam

Bree: Rules for my car
- No food
- I pick the music (cough Grace cough)
- Must wear masks
- Feet off the dash
- Take these guns 🔫
- We're robbing a bank
- Don't be a pussy

Lucy: Edgy

Grace: Yeah but meet at like.. 11?

Bree: Ugh my sleep Grace, I barely get any with you in my bed anyway

Anne: Oh my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Grace: You're just going to cuddle Tyler anyway

Bree: Like you don't get up to screw Matt, what game are you playing here

Anne: Tyler can actually show affection?

Grace: Lol, drop the bomb

Bree: Yeah really well actually. Almost as good as he fucks me 👀

Lucy: Oh shiiit

Grace: Bitch WHAT

Anne: FILL US IN LIKE GRACE FILLS HER BRA

Grace: F u bro

Tossing my phone aside, I decided to scavenge through my closet to see the type of look I'm going for. I did have a dress from my cousins wedding but it might be a little tight.

Slipping into a dress as comfortable as slipping into a coma, I snapped a picture for the girls.

Bree: How to make dicks explode 101

Anne: You definitely annihilated mine

"Hey babe I just-" I jumped as Tyler walked in unannounced. All he did was stare me up and down.

"My face is up here, dipshit" I snapped my fingers as he walked behind me. I couldn't see him in the mirror which is both a blessing and a curse.

The only thing I could see was my strap falling down my shoulder as I felt light kisses on my skin.

"Look at how beautiful my girlfriend is" his hands traveled down my curves and pulled my dress zip down slowly. "I'm so, so lucky" he kissed down my spine while removing the dress.

"Tyler, I hate to kill the mood but I'm really sore" I laid on my bed throwing on a t-shirt as he laid behind me, obvious erection pushed against my back.

"From?" I wish I could slap the smirk off of his face this very moment. No way was I boosting his ego.

"Who knows" I shrugged feeling his fingers move between my legs and myself ache for his touch.

"I could jog your memory" his fingers plunged into my pool of wetness making my voice hitch in my throat and me to grip the sheets. I was already giving into him, my body betraying me.

"I don't want to hurt you more in case I break your pelvis but I really want to fuck you.. hard" he stopped as he nuzzled his face into my hair.

"Why don't you?" I managed to squeak.

"Didn't you just tell me you're sore?" His fingers caressed my underboob as I pushed back against his erection.

"Yeah but that's in the past, the past doesn't matter right now"

"I'll pretend like that was convincing enough"

He wasted no time removing our clothes and positioned himself at my entrance. Nothing could have braced me for what happened.

He jolted into me with such force I cried out and loudly. With every cry, moan and whimper, Tyler kept pushing me until I was going into overdrive. He was behind me pumping in and out. My ass slapping against his pelvis and his low grunts made me drip.

"If you want me to stop, all you have to do is tell me, okay?"

"Mhmmm" I mumbled and as if a switch flicked, Tyler increased his speed, his thrusts, his sexual frustration and more. My moans only half made it out of my mouth, I was utterly speechless as he fucked what's left of my vocabulary away.

***

"Dude my feet are killing me"

"Stop complaining, Lucy"

I sighed as we waited for Anne whole she was in the dressing room. We basically walked the entire mall looking for dresses and Anne was the last person who needed to find a dress.

"Guys.. I uh.. don't know" she stepped out and everyone in the store turned their head. Even the Britney spears looking lady's purse dog.

"That's definitely the one" I told her as she got super giddy. I definitely didn't tell her that just because I wanted to go home. Truthfully my brain was so worn out right now, it wasn't even registering colour.

---------------------------------------------------------