Chapter 15 - Pro at life, Bad at choices

I groaned for at least the ninth time in English, in the class and language.

We were debating pro life and pro choice when Nancy said "I'm going to stay a virgin forever to set a good example for my kids"

"There are some remarkably dumb people in this world. Thanks for helping me understand that, Nancy" I said giving her a thumbs up.

"Yeah like I was pro life. Then I met you" Anne added in.

Nathan and I burst out laughing as Nancy and her squad stared at Anne speechless.

"That's okay because in the end, Jesus loves me and that's all that matters" wow now her excuse for being on her knees all the time is praying?

"Jesus might love you, but everyone else definitely thinks you’re an idiot." I got up as the bell rang. Finally it was over for the day.

"Hey" Nathan caught up with me as I spotted Lucy and Grace down the hall.

"Yo yo Nathaniel"

"Oh my god that's gross, I never want to be called that again"

"I guess that's your new nickname then! But what's up?"

"You smell like Tyler" I probably shouldn't be wearing his hoodie. Matt might smell it too. Well I did drive here so I won't be in the car with him.

"Bree! You completely disappeared this morning, I had to ride with Sam, Tyler and Matt." She groaned as if she didn't love it.

"Yeah sorry, I went out to get coffee since I had the worst sleep ever sleeping next to you" Nathan gave me an accusing look. He might've put two and two together. Quick maths.

Lucy hugged me while sniffing me. "Broooo you smell so good" she shoved her face in my armpit and inhaled deeply.

About to get into my car, Tyler backed me up against the door while snaking his arms around me.

He whispered against my skin while burying his face in my neck "You smell like me."

"Tyler, Matt might-"

"Nah he isn't around, he went home"

"What about everybody else? Lucy, Anne, Grace, Nathan or even Nancy!" Pushing my hands to create some space between us only caused him to tighten his grip on my waist.

"Bree, I don't care" eyes wide and confused I looked around before asking "What?"

"I don't care if your friends see, I don't care if Nancy or Matt sees. Right now there's nothing more I want you to do than.." He stared at my lips getting really close. "To take me home, Matt was my ride."

Smiling and taking the keys out of my back pocket, he climbed in my car leaving me like a deer in the headlights.

---------------------------------------------------------