Chapter 49 - Mine.

Tyler's P.O.V

"One shot, two shots, three shots, floor!" Anne screamed after her 9th tequila shot.

We were all at a club/restaurant kind of place for the after party since half us wanted to get fucked and rest chill.

"So Bree, did you get desperate and settle on Tyler?" Devan leaned his elbows on our table.

"We've been dating for 8 months dude, come on" I could get drunk on the smell of his breath.

"Nancy the only one that settled for your shrimp dick?" Jared choked on his burger as Bree sipped her water. That roast came out of nowhere.

"You okay?" I placed my hand on her thigh and rubbed small circles with my thumb.

"Just a little.. frustrated, baby" she smiled squeezing my leg and turning away.

"With?" I made her face me again. She wasn't acting natural.

Looking around suspiciously, she leaned in whispering "Sexually frustrated" sighing and rubbing her temples, I turned to Matt who's tongue was down Grace's throat and I decided to just text him in the morning.

Grabbing Bree's hand, we got into her car and I started driving not giving her any hints.

"Tyler, slow down! Where are going?"

"You're sexually frustrated, right?"

"Yeah so? Are you taking me to a sex club?"

"The only place I'm taking you is over the counter, on the bed, in the shower.."

"Tyler!" Her face flushed red. She's adorable.

***

"A hotel?"

"Yeah all the guys booked rooms after prom because we're all outstripping afterwards"

I watched as she took in the lobby and she twirled under the chandelier.

Making it to our room, we wasted no time embracing each other's body. Something however was different. She smelled different, she felt different, I felt different.

My head was throbbing and all I could focus on was her neck. All the possibilities ran through my mind.

Fuck no. It's not happening now. It can't be.

"Tyler? Are you okay?" Bree cupped my face with a worried expression.

"Bree.. I can't be with you right now"

"What? Why? Did I do something wrong?" Panic evident in her voice.

"Baby, if I don't leave, I'll end up biting you." I massaged my forehead to ease the throbbing.

"Tyler if you're hungry, you can bite me where ever" she rubbed my back soothingly.

I grabbed her hands, looking her in the eyes. "No Bree, it's.. I'd change you, you'd be" I breathed out "One of us" I showed her my fangs as she dropped her hands.

"So what's wrong with that?"

My head shot up as the words rolled off of her tongue.

"Really?"

"I don't want anyone else" cupping my face, she kissed me again and we fell back onto the bed.

She showered my body in kisses as I definitely returned the favour. I stopped at her index finger, the first place I'd first bitten her. I sank my fangs into it and she whimpered, smiling afterwards.

I pushed into her causing her to arch her back and moan my name.

"I'll never get tired of hearing that, Princess" I whispered against her neck while holding her, still pumping my length into her.

Her jugular seemed to pop out of her neck as she moaned. I licked her neck and slowly bit into her vein. Sucking as she moaned out in pain and pleasure, I continued to play with her giving her a taste of both feelings.

Extracting my fangs as I felt her release, we held onto each other breathing irregularly.

"Mine" I uttered against her lips.

"Yours" she smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------

The End