Chapter 21 - Talk via Tipsy Mind

Bree's P.O.V

"Tyler, how'd you get my car keys?"

"You're asking me that now and we're already at your house?"

"Wait.. How do you know where I live?"

"Because I live next door, Bree" he raised his eyebrows at me.

"Oh right right, cops know everything" I took my bunny ears off and put them on Tyler's head while he unlocked the door.

"I'm going to pretend I don't know you"

"Now you're just somebunny that I used to know!" I scream/sang from the top of my lungs then burst out laughing.

"Bree, do you like me?" Tyler wasn't looking at me.

"Of course I do, you're really cool" hopefully that answer was enough, why wouldn't I like him?

"So why'd you ask me to kiss you if you just like me?"

"Because I like you, why wouldn't I want a hot guy to kiss me?" I was confused and clearly he was too.

"So do you like me or like like me?"

Walking up to Tyler, I pulled him close smashing my lips against his. The tingly feeling came back with the butterflies. He kissed me like he was drowning and I was oxygen. The desperation and intensity made both of us melt into each other. He dropped the house keys on the floor and lifted me up, firmly holding me up by my butt. Never breaking the kiss, he walked to my room and sat down on the bed with me straddling him.

"I don't want to ruin the moment but your tipsy mind may do things you'll regret"

My eyes were hazy as I nuzzled my face into his neck. "Well Officer, I'll let you strip search me anytime"

"What was that?" I sighed and kissed his neck. I felt him squeeze my thighs as I bit him and sucked. Then again and again and again. He sat there squeezing me and groaning in pleasure. His neck was plagued with hickeys. My job = done.

---------------------------------------------------------