Chapter 38 - Bluer than Blue Balls

Here I stood on Tyler's doorstep after I saw him 15 minutes ago after our date. No I'm not that stalker, Grace was passed out in my bed and we all know how fantastic that was last time.

All I was in was booty shorts and a long sleeve baseball t-shirt plus my hair was in a messy bun but looked more like a birds nest.

I knocked once but loudly. I knew his parents were never home at this time because they work the nightshift, they're nocturnal beings.

"Miss me already?" His cockiness wasn't needed at this hour.

"I think I'll just go back home"

He pulled me inside to his bedroom.

"Grace?"

"Can't you hear her? She's like a damn siren" I could feel that I was giving myself a headache.

"I'm not complaining because now I get my girlfriend all to myself" he fell back on his bed with me on top of him.

"I'm serious, how the hell is Matt going to survive with that"

"The same way I survive with you, one painful day at a time" I looked up at him, he had his arms crossed behind his head.

"Listen here, you're in no position to be mean to me but I am. I'll give you blue balls right now and parkour jump from your window to mine"

"I'd love to see you try"

"Maybe after I take a nap" I fake yawned but Tyler saw right through it.

"So you're all talk but no action?"

"Are you trying to fight me bro?" I stopped myself from falling off of him.

"As if you could win, puny human" time to turn my sexy on. And Tyler.

Catching him off guard, I pressed my lips against his roughly as he gripped my thighs in surprise. The excitement of the surprise definitely started an excited surprise somewhere else. I could feel my heartbeat against his throb.

Every kiss I made down his body earned me a groan from him. I decided to mark his body as my tongue slid down making its way to the waistband of his sweatpants.

"Bree, please" he panted desperately.

"I think" I gently ran my fingertips over his member. "That it's blue enough"

I fell off of him onto his bed like Lucifer fell out of the heavens. Angel in the streets and devil in the sheets.

---------------------------------------------------------