Chapter 13 - Rainbows fly under the world

Grace has to be the worst sleeper ever. I've never wanted to kick someone's ass more. Maybe stab her because no one interrupts my sleep. Not even if Jesus himself came out of the tomb, handed me pizza and one million in cash.

It was 3 in the morning. You can practically hear the imaginary rooster screaming his chicken brains out. Wait the sun isn't supposed to be out at 3am. Did I leave the bathroom light on?

I braced myself as I opened my eyes but it was still dark inside. The light was coming from Tyler next door.

Grabbing some random small object, I threw it at his window. Sure I could've broken it but he added to breaking my sleeping pattern.

"Yo dickhole! Some people actually sleep!" Whisper shouting clearly wasn't working.

Propping myself on the railing, climbing down the vine thing and walking over to his house. No knocking, I ran and kicked that door down Jackie Chan style.. Okay that's what I wanted to do. The door is almost always unlocked.

Pushing back his charcoal coloured door, he was playing Stay by Rihanna on his acoustic guitar.

"Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving" he sang out, eyes closed. I'm basically just a puddle on the floor, he cannot possibly make me melt anymore.

"Cause when you never see the light, it's hard to know which one of us is caving" his eyes shot open as I sang out but softened at the sight of me.

"Shouldn't you be asleep?"

"Yeah just Grace sleeps like a tree in a tornado but your bed looks pretty comfortable"

"Already trying to sleep with me Bunsel?"

"Oh please, you barely sleep"

He patted the bed which my sleepy body naturally responded to. His bed looks like a cloud and I wanna be on cloud nine.

"Will you please play something for me?" I asked laying down and closing my eyes. "Wait, can I request something?"

"Am I getting paid for babysitting at least?" He leaned back so the guitar was on his tummy while looking at me. "If I know it then sure"

"Never forget you?"

Humming as he played, I started dozing off to "You will always be by my side, from the day that I met you, I knew I would love you till the day I die"

"Ty?"

"Yes, Bree?"

He put his guitar away and laid down next to me. I stuck my hand out and he pulled me close, stroking my hair and kissing my forehead.

"This is usually the last step of being laid" I felt him smile against my skin.

Opening one eye, I looked at him if he was serious which he deadass was.

"Oh please, the only way you’ll ever get laid is if you crawl up a chicken’s ass and wait" moving closer to him, his intoxicating smell and the rhythm of his breathing made me drift off almost instantly.

---------------------------------------------------------